Hard to swallow pills

Options
HeroLives
HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
hatch works more against survivors than for survivors unless your swf Bc at the end of the day your “team” truly tried their best. 

noed is not op, you just missed a totem.

The game is in fact mostly balanced Bc of swf. Bc solo is certainly not balanced by any means.  

Camping is a legit strategy it just makes the game incredibly BORING for all survivors. 

Survivors cause most of their own “woes”

As a killer you spent too much time tunneling and and camping instead of applying map pressure 7/10 this is your own fault that’s why you lost, not Bc they were swf. Also Bc you took the bait and chased the 1/2 good runners on the team the entire match instead of applying gen pressure.

Killers arent op and neither are survivors. 

This game is fun that’s why you keep playing it despite your “perspectives of imbalance”

Comments

• HeroLives
    Options

Played a match against a Wraith.

He called us tryhards because we got all his totems and he NOed. :chuffed:

On everything either side will get mad for actually countering then turn around and say you could of countered that by x
  • HeroLives
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    Noed and ds are fine
    Swf are not that op
    No one is gonna die irl just because someone escaped through the hatch, stop crying about it.
    Truth. But also I may never stop crying about hatch Bc it turns survivors into potatoes the moment it spawns in solo matches where you’re grouped with other majority randoms or even half randoms. 😭😭😭
  • HeroLives
    Options
    krayziek said:

I have never understood the reason to call somebody a tryhard. I mean the reason you are playing the game is to win and have fun. Now I don't like campers but if you are getting saved off the hook and I come in and hit you, I'm going after the closest one to me. My object is to kill all 4 survivors and yours is to escape. If you die quick, leave the game and find another one its not that hard.

Exactly 
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

@HeroLives said:
    hatch works more against survivors than for survivors unless your swf Bc at the end of the day your “team” truly tried their best. 

The game is in fact mostly balanced Bc of swf. Bc solo is certainly not balanced by any means.  

Camping is a legit strategy it just makes the game incredibly BORING for all survivors. 

As a killer you spent too much time tunneling and and camping instead of applying map pressure 7/10 this is your own fault that’s why you lost, not Bc they were swf. Also Bc you took the bait and chased the 1/2 good runners on the team the entire match instead of applying gen pressure.

This game is fun that’s why you keep playing it despite your “perspectives of imbalance”

you literally described this entire game to salty survivor mains

• HeroLives
    Options

@HeroLives said:

Salty killer mains as well😉 nobody is safe.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

@HeroLives said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

@HeroLives said:

mostly survivors but yeah, you just forgot killers play there own way, not by your book of salt

• HeroLives
    Options

@HeroLives said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

@HeroLives said:

mostly survivors but yeah, you just forgot killers play there own way, not by your book of salt

I think both sides cry about things equally that truly aren’t broken or imbalanced  just a pain in the ass.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@ToxicFengM1n said:

Yes survivors must give a killer 4k every match and never use pallets, DS, any type of healing action. Also survivors aren't allowed to touch your totems or do a single gen and should always be patiently waiting under a hook.

That way the killer doesn't actually have to do anything challenging or work for their hooks and all survivors are supposed to instantly suicide themselves so as not to make the killer wait.

The other salty killer rule is survivors can't wear any outfit not killer approved and can't bring a single item into the game.

Did I leave out any of the salty killer rules or should we just accept that some killers are just as bad as some survivors and will make up stuff just like a certain poster in this thread for ego points.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

@HeroLives said:

Then DS and adrenaline are not OP. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

• Poweas
    Options

@jackmadrox said:
    powerbats said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

Yes survivors must give a killer 4k every match and never use pallets, DS, any type of healing action. Also survivors aren't allowed to touch your totems or do a single gen and should always be patiently waiting under a hook.

That way the killer doesn't actually have to do anything challenging or work for their hooks and all survivors are supposed to instantly suicide themselves so as not to make the killer wait.

The other salty killer rule is survivors can't wear any outfit not killer approved and can't bring a single item into the game.

Did I leave out any of the salty killer rules or should we just accept that some killers are just as bad as some survivors and will make up stuff just like a certain poster in this thread for ego points.

@powerbats = extremely salty.

Are you sure YOU'RE not salty? Because if you weren't you wouldn't bother responding... :pirate:

• Poweas
    Options

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@HeroLives said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

@HeroLives said:

There's an equal amount of salty killers to salty survivors. Take a look at @TydeTyme and @Ochido. Both of them are salty mains and say the exact same things but for opposite sides ;).

• HeroLives
    Options
    Poweas said:

@HeroLives said:

Then DS and adrenaline are not OP. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

They aren’t. I’ve wiggled out plenty of times Bc a killer was juggling me when I didn’t even have DS.  Or Bc there are so many hooks when I did run it there was no point in running it. DS isn’t reliable , and can be countered, just like Noed

Adrenaline is the survivor equivalent to killer rancor it just works in reverse. You find out when you find out if they have it most of the time.

both sides have good perks : hard to swallow pill.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@jackmadrox said:

@powerbats = extremely salty.

Well would you imagine that if my comment fits you it must be accurate then.

Oh and btw Killer main and unlike some I don't come to the forum complaining and making up excuses for when I lose. The same is true for when I play survivor, if i get outplayed that's on me, if the killer hard camps that's on them.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@HeroLives said:

The game is neither balanced around SWF nor against solo, something in between id say

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    I just hate when someone mentions a toxic element of Killers/Survivors (but Survivors in most cases) and someone immediately after jumps in saying the opposite side has toxic elements as well. Just as annoying as feminists, and thats saying a lot.
  • Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Another hard to swallow pill is that these are purely your opinions which have no actuall credibility.

• HeroLives
    Options
    Master said:

@HeroLives said:

The game is neither balanced around SWF nor against solo, something in between id say

If I had to pinpoint which intersection that is, it’s best case solos and half decent swf and slightly above mediocre killer. 
  • HeroLives
    Options
    Kebek said:

Another hard to swallow pill is that these are purely your opinions which have no actuall credibility.

As someone who bases all opinions on statistics , all around game knowledge from every point of view without a side bias , I’d say my opinions are a lot more “credible than most”
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

@Swiftblade131 said:

In my 600+ hours, I've prevented, and experienced NOED never activating, twice ever when it was in the game. One match during my Rank 1 climb where it never activated (safety pip, probably 1K), and once as survivor (duo against a Myers on Lampkin, and it ended as a 4 man escape).

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

@HeroLives said:
    Kebek said:

As someone who bases all opinions on statistics , all around game knowledge from every point of view without a side bias , I’d say my opinions are a lot more “credible than most”

They may be more credible then most but that still doesn't make them absolute truth as you've tryed to make them look like. Game's balance is something quite based on perspective. For someone like you DBD may seem balanced, for others not as much.

• HeroLives
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Kebek said:

@HeroLives said:
    Kebek said:

They may be more credible then most but that still doesn't make them absolute truth as you've tryed to make them look like. Game's balance is something quite based on perspective. For someone like you DBD may seem balanced, for others not as much.

That’s your perspective about my perspective without having any perspective of your own, but okay. No sweat off my back. You don’t have to agree with me.
  • HeroLives
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Eninya said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

In my 600+ hours, I've prevented, and experienced NOED never activating, twice ever when it was in the game. One match during my Rank 1 climb where it never activated (safety pip, probably 1K), and once as survivor (duo against a Myers on Lampkin, and it ended as a 4 man escape).

I’ve had noed activated in a decent amount of my matches, and that’s bc lack of me or fellow survivors cleansing the totems.I blame nobody but my team. I accept it for what it is. 
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

GOOD NEWS! It's a suppository.

• DavidKing
    DavidKing Member Posts: 21
    Options
    Here's a hard to swallow pill: legion is a viable killer. 
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,496
    Options

About half of these are simply inaccurate. More play time will show it.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Freddy OP pls nerf
    Jk xD

Here's another hard pill to swallow:
    BT is not OP
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Hard to swallow pill: 
    People are allowed to play however they want as long as it's not cheating, exploiting or hacking 
  • HeroLives
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Freddy OP pls nerf
    Jk xD

BT is not OP
    BT is sooo far from OP any person that plays survivor even a decent amount knows that. It just delays the inevitable for a small chance. Bc most likely you’re going to trade your life for the chance to get them off the hook, or they are about to get tunneled down still anyways. The likely hood of bt actually “working” is variable sometimes it goes well match after match , sometimes it’s like why did I even bring this perk match after match.
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options
    HeroLives said:
    Freddy OP pls nerf
    Jk xD

BT is not OP
    BT is sooo far from OP any person that plays survivor even a decent amount knows that. It just delays the inevitable for a small chance. Bc most likely you’re going to trade your life for the chance to get them off the hook, or they are about to get tunneled down still anyways. The likely hood of bt actually “working” is variable sometimes it goes well match after match , sometimes it’s like why did I even bring this perk match after match.
    Exactly! I can understand why it might frustrate some killers, but that doesn't make it broken by any means. You can wait the timer out then hit them, or chase them and hit them twice. The screen is so dark that survivors can barely see anyway. :p

• HeroLives
    Options
    HeroLives said:
    Freddy OP pls nerf
    Jk xD

BT is not OP
    Exactly! I can understand why it might frustrate some killers, but that doesn't make it broken by any means. You can wait the timer out then hit them, or chase them and hit them twice. The screen is so dark that survivors can barely see anyway. :p

Not to mention that the killer can still down the person with bt and then proceed to chase the person on bt which also happens. Bt doesn’t kill a chase the option to instantly down the survivor unhooked.
  • gamerscrybecauseofme
    Options
    Hard to swallow pill: For killers, SWF is OP and single survivor is too easy. I do admit, I much more enjoy the SWF games, although I lose more than I win. I think it's better if they allow single players to talk to each other within the game, like last of us did.