Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dead Hardy Challenge not Working

Göhst3r
Göhst3r Member Posts: 1

Dead Hardy

So i came across this challenge and thought that would be easy but that was not the case. Tried in 3 matches where 2 of them should have counted. dont know if it's because of it's a new killer (plague) which was'nt around at the time the challenge came out or what the reason is but it just wont complete.

This video shows that the plague was basic attacking near me when i was dead harding

11 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• JordyKumquat
    JordyKumquat Member Posts: 1

I have experienced this as well, I hope the team responds to this report. I have played multiple games and successfully used Dead Hard and there has not been a validation of the challenge

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684

Doesn’t work for me either.

• lluanlima
    lluanlima Member Posts: 5

Doesn’t work for me either.

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684

I’ll try this challenge after todays update, maybe it got shadow fixed

• wgcutless
    wgcutless Member Posts: 27

Its 100% bugged I wish they'd fix it it the only one I need to complete book 2! I Dead harded into and Bubba's left click on Haddonfield between a house and a row of hedge (So there was no way I couid graze off on either side) I went directly into his chest as he left clicked and absorbed the attack and lived and still no validation from the challenge! I hope they fix this soon I check everytime there is a patch hoping its fixed.

• WinterFell
    WinterFell Member Posts: 38

Yeah doesn't complete for me either

• Humra
    Humra Member Posts: 5

Not working for me either. 3 matches and 5 dead hards (at least 2 of which should have counted)

• Radoflow
    Radoflow Member Posts: 11

Same here. I just sign in to this forum to post about this issue and just found an answer.

• DeadByStreetlight
    DeadByStreetlight Member Posts: 150
    edited January 2022

I have completed it on pc. Maybe you need more trys because the bug, but it's possible.

Nevermind, did this challenge on release maybe its impossible now.

• khrisfromtoronto
    khrisfromtoronto Member Posts: 48

I've been trying to get this done too. I must have played at least 20 games and used Dead Hard at different times during the basic attack, and it will just not work.

• Firestorm517
    Firestorm517 Member Posts: 2

Yeah I have been trying this challenge and it just refuses to work... so judging by everyone else I'm going to assume it's just bugged atm and leave it for now. Everyone should submit a ticket though with video evidence and try get them to resolve it.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

please note, the bug report has been acknowledged, there's no need to submit tickets to Support for this as the QA team is already addressing it. (it was also fixed for the PTB, as per the patch notes)

• turfking
    turfking Member Posts: 64

Ditto, annoying. Especially since I never use the perk unless a challenge forces me to.

I must have played 15 games before I came to post here. Glad to see I'm not crazy

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

I believe this was fixed on the patch yesterday. Will be interested to see if people still cannot complete this challenge.

• Firestorm517
    Firestorm517 Member Posts: 2

Ok fine I missed the part that said it was acknowledged.

And it may have been in the PTB patch notes but it certainly isn't in the current live 5.5.0 Mid Chapter patch notes.

Also as a side note, I play on console and thus cannot play on the PTB. And I'm sure most people don't read PTB patch notes, especially if they cannot even play on the PTB and things always differ from PTB to Live anyway.

Can anyone confirm it's actually fixed? I can't test myself until tomorrow.