Hadonfield Maps

Haddonfield is a map that needs to be improved, the map pallets and the stones decrease too, as this

Comments

• RodrigoFlecha
    RodrigoFlecha Member Posts: 43
    In Haddonfield they should reduce the amount of pallets and rocks, since the houses are on two floors and full of windows for jumps and escapes.

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 564

The map will be updated eventually, but as for improvements from a killer point of view I wouldn't get hopes too high.

They'll block some house exits with breakable walls that might help killers a bit though most survivors will still run upstairs regardless anyway.

I wouldn't be remotely surprised if they took the fix the fence issue feedback as a reason to put breakable walls in the fences or have gaps in the fences complete with pallets of course.

& while i'll agree its probably the most survivor sided map in the game I've participated in many 4k games on that map from both sides.

They're other maps that favor killers too.

It's almost impossible to create a fair & equal map given how much range is in the game.

Best thing to do would be remove all map offerings make it completely random & then you'll get it when you get it rather than swf or killers on ocassion all burning a map offering to go to a map they've set their entire build up for.

It would also remove thousands of wasted bloodpoints from the web of the vast majority of players who virtually never burn map offerings (of course some other useless green offering could be put in their place!

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Hopefully when they do a realm beyond (if ever) they fix some things, tho the only problem I've ever had was on the main building. Everything else has been fine.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,109

No, pretty much every tile on that map is garbage for killer. Almost zero counterplay, and guaranteed wastes an arbitrary amount of time to chase there.

• woundcowboy
    woundcowboy Member Posts: 1,994

Which map favors killer? I have trouble thinking of a single map that favors killer. The one people bring up most often is coal tower, but I still don’t think a killer can win against a good team on that map.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616
    edited November 2021

After what they did with Badham and Coldwind I don't expect balancing changes, only a visual update.

@woundcowboy Coal Tower doesn't favors the killer, but in my opinion is the only balanced map in the entire game. The only killer sided maps in the game are Midwich and Shelter Woods. Without gen regresion/protection perks equiped ALL the maps are survivor sided.

• TheDuhJ
    TheDuhJ Member Posts: 475

I think Dead Dog is pretty good for killer if you can centralize your loops

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 564

Assuming the skill level of the killer reasonably matches the survivors (big assumption I know)

I'd say pretty much all indoor maps favour the killer with the possible exception of the game though I get & see a lot of 4k on that map.

I'm not suggesting any map is as killer sided as haddonfield is survivor sided but some definitely fall in the killers favour for various strategies than others.

Of course good survivors would probably win most of the time the game in general at high level most definitely favours survivors regardless of map I don't really see that ever changing.

• RodrigoFlecha
    RodrigoFlecha Member Posts: 43

That's the truth! We're killers who have no benefits in this game.