It's a new year, what are you looking forward to most? What would you like to see added to the game?

DocFabron
DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
What would you like to see fixed?  I'm mostly looking forward to seeing how much better the gameplay feels with dedicated servers, as well as see what new content the devs have for us!

Comments

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,583

it would be nice if the clothes etc weren't so much shards, yes you can buy them with real money but it takes a while, for me not sure about others, to even get something, my poor Claudette is lacking in the sexy clothing and hair!

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I'd like them to try some of the ideas mentioned in the forums tried as limited-time events just to see how it goes. Extra perks for a week, closable hatch for a week, nerfed DS for a week etc.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Fixing legion would be nice, i think i am becoming a legion main, also add chucky or ghostface any of those would be nice

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    I’d like to see a new killer called : the plumber.
    why?Bc he’s tired of survivors #########. 

jk halfly

really though I’m excited for the same stuff as you. 

• Mushwin

@Theluckyboi said:
    Fixing legion would be nice, i think i am becoming a legion main, also add chucky or ghostface any of those would be nice

Ghost face = Legion = just a different back story and i think chucky would be way too small, he wouldn't be able to run very far or fast *s

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

@Mushwin said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Ghost face = Legion = just a different back story and i think chucky would be way too small, he wouldn't be able to run very far or fast *s

Thats sad, if only ghostface got added this chapter instead of legion

• Mushwin

@Theluckyboi said:

@Mushwin said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Thats sad, if only ghostface got added this chapter instead of legion

i don't think they could get the liscence, but tried to make Legion ghost face, or close too...*s

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    What would you like to see fixed?  I'm mostly looking forward to seeing how much better the gameplay feels with dedicated servers, as well as see what new content the devs have for us!

SWF balance and new gamemode/new objectives

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited January 2019
    "what would you like to see added to the game?"
    A better community, players who don't lobbydodge because there's a flashlight or because 2 survivors joined the lobby at the same time.
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Actually wait I’d like survivor in game names to also carry discrepancies, meaning the killer can’t see our gamer tag just like we can’t see theirs. 
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I'd like to see killers and survivors get along. There's far too much entitled killer and entitled survivor mains atm.

• N_o
    N_o Member Posts: 28

Servers, servers, um servers, oh and for sure servers. Im tired of having to dodge 300 ping lobbies. China needs to stay away from me.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Something that's a blue legacy. Pls.

And I want shark cosmetics.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

pirate killer!
    pirate killer!
    pirate killer!
    pirate killer!

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

@Thatbrownmonster said:
    pirate killer!
    pirate killer!
    pirate killer!
    pirate killer!

Yes the ghost LeChuck with Guybrush Threepwood as the survivor

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583

I'd like them to try some of the ideas mentioned in the forums tried as limited-time events just to see how it goes. Extra perks for a week, closable hatch for a week, nerfed DS for a week etc.

Oh, what a brilliant, wonderful idea! :)
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

At this point, I want bug fixes. Some buffs/reworks for Pig add-ons would be nice too.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Gremlins as a licensed chapter. Or Jaws, either will work...
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

For them to fix bugs...but that's just wishful thinking

• Mushwin

It would be cool to add a new Item...any ideas anyone?

• Mushwin

Maybe instead of a decisive strike as a perk, maybe it could be an item, use it one time?

• XxAtomicAlfiexX
    XxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395
    edited January 2019

trapper buffs. i want trapper buffs.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

@TAG said:
    At this point, I want bug fixes. Some buffs/reworks for Pig add-ons would be nice too.

I'd love a Pig buff / rework too! For the add-ons that is.

• Sel
    Sel Member Posts: 92

I just want Feng cosmetics tbh. She needs some good ones and fast, she lackin'.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

There's a lot of stuff I'd like to see. Dedicated servers are one thing and a few balance changes here and there for some of the weaker killers. I'm always looking forward to new content. Somebug fixes would be nice and please fix console framerate. Playing the doctor on Lery's is like watching a slideshow.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    edited January 2019

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

I would just want 2 things:
    A) Dedicated servers to turn out well
    B ) More licensed killers

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited January 2019

I want them, to add some sort of reward/incentive to not only rank up, but get levels in devotion.

Otherwise people will just DC more and more, cause they will not care, since they don't get anything if they do stay. It is possible some sort of reward would prevent some DCers, since then they would have to wait and play more to earn it.

Not all, but every bit helps.

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761
    More licensed killers, plz
  • DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

DS nerf, close the gap between SWF and solo survivor so I can play with my friends without getting shamed for it, changes to how endgame works to remove hatch standoffs, bring low tier killers up more than they have so it isn't just Hillbilly and Nurse in every rank 1 game. A lot of stuff really. Most of it probably won't get done within the next couple years sadly lol

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978

I'm definitely excited for Dedicated Servers - that's one thing that the community has asked for, for the longest time. I also look forward to each and every new chapter, plus the cosmetics.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636

Pinhead.

• Raven24
    Raven24 Member Posts: 43

Totems. Placements, visibility. The fact that the new map's totems are just as bad as before, make me worried.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    A 2v8 or 2v6 game mode... pretty please with a pretty good job so far!
  • JasonTrent1297
    JasonTrent1297 Member Posts: 34
    More licensed killers. I know Legion is very similar to Ghostface, but I think if they were creative they could make him different enough. It's just too great a killer not to include imo.
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I'm excited for the Freddy rework, Endgame fixes, and whatever the Devs have in store for extra Objectives for Survivors.

My personal wish-list is better add-ons for Pig, I've been seeing loads of amazing suggestions, reworks of Basement perks to make them stronger, and maybe one day get more intractable maps like we have with The Game where the Gens do more than power the Exit.

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261

i'd like a killer that isn't dogshit or nerfed by engine updates ( spirit ).

spirit is unplayable at high ranks due to the engine update.

and EVERY killer suffers from this bullshit sound bug.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I'd like to believe that the developers would take the time to actually pull off an "operation health" major patch to DbD. But I know that it won't happen. Milking cattle through DLCs and Store cosmetics is where the money's at.

• MPGamer18
    MPGamer18 Member Posts: 124

Right now .. matchmaking. It's never been this bad on consoles.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Season Legacy varieties.

So for summer the same Legacy look, but red.

Winter would be blue/whiteish

Fall would be orange/brownish

Spring would be green.

Of course you'd have to do something to earn these cosmetics.