Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Don't give Exhaustion to someone who has no Exhaustion perks.

I do not use any Exhaustion perks in my default loadout, and I find it rather annoying when things like Mindbreaker or some Add-ons give me the Exhausted effect despite it doing literally nothing to me. I have no Exhaustion perks, so what's the point in Exhausting me?

Can we make the Exhausted effect not show if you aren't using any Exhaustion perks? Excluding Adrenaline, as that works regardless of if you're Exhausted or not. It's really just kind of annoying as it serves no purpose if you aren't using an Exhaustion perk.

Comments

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,209

What's the issue here?

If anything you should be sitting pretty in the knowledge that one of the killer's perks is wasted on you.

Personally I think Exhausted status should have a universal hindering effect, something like 10% slower vault speed or something, so then there's still value in using Mindbreaker/Fearmonger when survivors don't have an Exhaustion perk.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

That way you see that the killer is running exhaustion perk/addons, i don't see a problem.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610

That'd rob you of the ability to gauge what perks/addons the Killer's running, though.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

I think exhaustion should give another penalty, I actually made a suggestion on this (with a new survivor item to reduce that penalty). Click here. This way exhaustion perks would get an actual downside, currently it’s pretty stupid to not run an exhaustion perk at all since they are very strong.

if killers would get a perk category with such strong effects they would have some form of penalty/greater restriction..

• Hunter_Main_322
    Hunter_Main_322 Member Posts: 530

I think if you do not have the attrition perk, but the killer does and he could not beat you, then you should get a haste buff for this time