Perk Ideas:

Bennett_They1Them
Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm going to go with intentionally dumb names, so feel free to share better ones.

Fool of a Took: You suffer from the Blindness Status effect at all times. You gain 100/200/300% bloodpoints at the end of the trial.

Red Shirt: you are permanently oblivious. You gain 100/200/300% bloodpoints at the end of the trial.

Panicked: the Hud is Disabled. yo uget 100/200/300% bloodpoints at the end of the trial.

etc.

any other ideas?

Post edited by Bennett_They1Them on

Comments

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564

I had a killer idea that I've always wanted to share, but haven't done so yet, but here are the perks I came up with for him:

Predatorial instincts:

Your thirst for more blood grows as you serve the entity.

Hooking a survivor gives you a 2/3/4% haste effect until you injure a survivor by any means. That survivor will then have their aura revealed to you for the next 8 seconds.

"Yes... I know that feeling. I need more"

On Your Tail:

You know where to make it hurt as your strikes slowly cripple your prey.

Injured survivors suffer from the impaired status effect while repairing a generator. It will linger for 20/25/30 seconds after letting go of the generator. (Impaired = survivors repair, heal, and unhook slower)

Hitting a survivor will lengthen any of their status effects for an additional 20 seconds.

"Nowhere to go little one"

Deep in the Shadows:

You'll remind your prey that you can be anywhere at any moment...

When a survivor fails a skill check within 36 meters from you, you receive the undetectable status effect for the next 6/8/10 seconds.

"Careful with every step before you fall in the darkness with me"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if it was obvious enough, but my killer is a skilled hunter where his perks focus on enhancing his ability to pursue his prey & crippling them. I hope you liked them!

• RYANGUNSLINGER
    RYANGUNSLINGER Member Posts: 53

I like the first one but I could just imagine like someone gets a hook as trapper and then immediately someone steps on a bear trap and you lose the haste almost instantly

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921

Maybe not as perks, but these’d be pretty cool offerings. I always thought it would be interesting to use offerings to create challenges for yourself. If it were up to me, I’d make No Mither an offering too and rework the perk.

• RoaderFrost
    RoaderFrost Member Posts: 170

People will just stack:

Fool of a Took

Red Shirt

We're Gonna Live Forever

Dead Hard

Amount of bonus points will be insane!