If your main was removed, who would take their spot?

As the title says, if your main (killer or survivor) was removed, which one would you end up maining instead?

Killer: I currently main Pig/Freddy, if they were removed I'd probably play more Demo or Trickster.

Survivor: I main Quentin and if he were to be removed I'd main Leon or Jeff.

ยซ1

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    edited November 2021

If clown was removed Iโ€™d main billy but I wouldnโ€™t play killer besides for archive challenges

If Jane/Jeff were removed Iโ€™d probably main either Quentin or elodie. But I wouldnโ€™t play much survivor anymore

• Shenlong1904
    Shenlong1904 Member Posts: 293

I have so many mains I don't even know who I main anymore

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

If Billy was removed Iโ€™d probably move onto Clown while testing out Slinger a ton to see if heโ€™s similar to Billy in the sense that his nerf wasnโ€™t as bad as I first thought.

As survivor, if Jake was removed Iโ€™d move onto Leon or Shades Ahoy Steve

• MyelinXCVIII
    MyelinXCVIII Member Posts: 163

I mained legion, Kate and Jeff.

For killer I'd probably move to Spirit, for survivor Mikaela I guess

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I donโ€™t main anybody, I just play a match or two with my daily missionโ€™s killer.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

What if she never got added in the first place? (Assuming you mean The Artist)

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

My main is Cheryl she is my favorite of all.

I will probably not play without her but if I will stay anyway, maybe I will play with Claire again or Leon.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I would probably quit, to be perfectly honest. But if I decided to stay, Nemesis is who I would stan for.

As for survivor, I always wanted to be a Yun Jin main. I just spent 5 dollars on Nancy. I guess she was technically removed, but I still have access to her. So you know, that Nancy one trick lifestyle must be maintained.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

If Dweet somehow got freed from the trials my new survivor would be Meg. She's the one I hit Rank 1 on back in the day for the Legendary Survivor achievement, but Dwight ended up being P3 and getting all the perks and stuff.

Killer side my P3 main is Trapper, but if Evan poofed I'd likely be an Oni main. It's so cathartic to going from a thinking role on where to put traps to SMACK SURVIVOR, CHOO CHOO HERE I COME!

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

I cannot imagine life in the fog without Dweet. But if he was gone then I would main Laurie as I am a huge Halloween fan.

I main Mikey for killer. Without him I guess I'd go for Clown since I do really enjoy evil clowns.

• sadakiyo
    sadakiyo Member Posts: 281
    edited November 2021

would delete the game

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Killer: If Pig, Plague, and Clown were removed I'd probably main Spirit.

Survivor: If Nea, Feng, and Zarina were removed, I'd probably main Kate.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,772
    edited November 2021

If they removed Dorito man? Idk, none of the other anti-loop killers really appeal to me in terms of gameplay. He's the only one I clicked with.

Maybe Nurse? Depends if I can be asked to fight through all the bugs. Maybe Wraith? Freddy is just dull after his nerf so definitely not him but Wraith is still a blast.

Or actually maybe I'd go play Legion, despite my hatred of them, to honour my current bf despite him quitting. Got them to P3 50 all perks so I might as well lol.

Edit: oh and for the survivor side, if they removed the icon Claudette I'd probably move to Davey, Jakey, or Nancy

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Doctor, I suppose? He was my first, after all.

• DatFastBoi
    DatFastBoi Member Posts: 455

If Blight was gone Iโ€™d probably start maining either Demo or Billy. Been playing Demo since the chapter released. My MMR must be really low as most people I face only have 50 hours of playtime while I have 1.1k and am the top 200 best Blight. Billy looks frustrating as hell but Iโ€™d play him for the fun potential of curves, and Iโ€™d probably post them on YouTube.

Andโ€ฆ well technically Steve and Nancy are gone, so Iโ€™d probably start playing Quentin or Laurie more

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

If executioner?

thatโ€™s easy, it would be artist.

nemesis would remain a backup.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

If they ever remove Demogorgon permanently, I'd probably stop playing Killer. There's no Killer like Demogorgon, maybe Twins but they're too clunky, and if there was, it probably wouldn't be as fun to play as and against

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Felix and Nurse

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

For killers I main Plague and Pig. I also used to play Deathslinger but they already deleted him.

If those two were also deleted, I'd probably main Hag.

For survivors I'm a Quentin main, but if he were gone I'd probably main Felix or Yun-Jin. I also used to main Shirtless David until they deleted the cosmetic and replaced it with no-abs David.

BHVR just enjoys deleting the things I enjoy.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

JVoorhees

then he would be my main and no other would take his spot

no one replaces Nea... no one๐Ÿ˜ต

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 796

Answering the question, if they removed Blight, I'd probably just move back to Pyramid Head.

But realistically, I'd most likely just drop dead by daylight entirely, Blight's the only thing keeping me hooked to this trainwreck.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

killer- I currently main Plague and I started maining her after her buff, and I've had more fun. If she got removed than my new main would be Nemesis.

survivor- Jake and Dwight are both my mains. But I play Jake more so if he got removed I'd stick with Dwight.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    edited November 2021

As a killer no one, because I lost interest in hooking people. I just want to kill them, simple. Eff the entity and stupid hooks.

I play a lot of survs so that wouldn't affect anything when it comes to them. No mains.

• clowninabout
    clowninabout Member Posts: 133

Clown is my main and if they removed him I would go to myers. I just like the playstyles of them, nothing overly complicated but with potential to outplay survivors. Myers also has more variety depending on his add ons. I find both fun to play.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

If Zarina got removed... I'd probably swap to either Felix or Steve. I've been considering swapping to Steve anyway.

If Legion got removed then Dead By Daylight would make a very abrupt exit from my PC's hard disk and never return.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

If your main was removed your secondary would be VHS.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,940

Atm, Pyramid Head is my main. Let's say they do a Deathslinger on him which could potentially happen then I'll probably switch to Myers, Blight or Spirit.

Myers because he was my main once, Blight because he was my 2nd and I could always go back to him and Spirit because I started to enjoy her.

As Survivor, my main is Yun-Jin. If she was removed it would either be Zarina or Jill.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I hate Wraith with passion. Full tunnelers

Thats what you get for maining Spirit, I main Trapper so definitely I main Spirit if Trapper is removed. Win.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

If my main was removed i think "uninstall" will take his place >.>

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452

My survivor mains are Jeff and Steve. If they were removed i would probably main Felix.

My killer main is hard to say since i play a lot of killers and i dont play some killers much anymore because its not fun with all the sweaty meta stuff. My killer mains were Trickster and Ghostface

• lordfart
    lordfart Member Posts: 538

Plague is my 2ic

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

Right now, I oscillate between Doctor, Hag, Cenobite (RIP), Plague, Demo and very occasionally Pig. I also plan on playing a ton of Artist on release and intend to eventually learn Pyramid Head and Ghostface.

They'd have to remove half the roster :D

• Even without the buffs to Trapper I would probably play him more, but I like all of the killers so I wouldnt have a main. Just ones that I play too much and switch off of ๐Ÿ˜‚

For instance I was on a ghostface kick for a while. Haven't played him recently but I still love the character design. Played some Pig, Doctor, Demopup, etc and they're all really fun in their own way

I'll most likely never copy/paste meta perks on my killers either because that would easily get boring, too

• BabuDweet
    BabuDweet Member Posts: 556

Well I main Huntress and legion, if they weren't an option then it would be ghostface, Myers(whom I have only played as like twice lol) or demo.

For survivor, I mained Dwight since I started playing three years back BUT I feel that he is ruined with the new graphic rework tbh so atm I main Ace, Quentin (soon to be Mikaela) mainly. If they were removed I would main Meg, Nea or Yun.

• RainehDaze
    RainehDaze Member Posts: 2,573

I guess if Pinhead was removed... Plague? I dunno, Doctor or something? I'd probably go through a bunch of things trying to decide between some form of indirect pressure and "I hate circles".

• DeadHardMan
    DeadHardMan Member Posts: 319

I main Huntress so if the bunny mama goes, it's time for bing bong boi.

For survivor, I main Cheryl so I guess I'd move to Claudette or Mikaela.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017

If Clown and Billy get removed, I'll probably main Pinhead. His kit is very similar to Clown chase-wise and I find him fun to play anyways.

If Yun-Jin, Yui, and Ace get removed, I'll probably main Elodie.

• AtraXis
    AtraXis Member Posts: 78

Well my main got yeeted from the game and he was deathslinger so now I don't really play DBD anymore. If bhvr ever reconsider the awful nerf they did why not, but I have no faith whatsoever, as they managed to nerf everything except for the unfair part of him. I actually considered making a detailed google docs explaining how they did it wrong and how it could have been done better but those changes made me lost so much interest in the game I don't care anymore

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited November 2021

Billy got nerfed, Nurse got nerfed (At least she is still in a good spot), Death Slinger got a nerf.

Bruh, guess ######### me in particular, that's all I really played

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

Killer: I main Pyramid Head but if he was removed then I would play Oni.

Survivor: I main Cheryl but if she was removed then I would play Jill or Leon.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

My main was removed. Slinger is gone now, Oni is my new main.

• aknitus
    aknitus Member Posts: 124

In survivors I main Yui (bright green top and the shorts - basically a walking flashbang because she looks way too bright on a dark night ๐Ÿ˜›) and Kate. If they were to be taken out, then Meg and Nea come in. If they too go away then David and Claudette and if they too go away, then thats it. Uninstall dbd.

In killers, Wraith is my main who can be replaced by Bubba or Blight.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Another game.