Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If you're going to tunnel, at least do with good taste

2»

Comments

• BenihimeWrath
    BenihimeWrath Member Posts: 968

Nah, survivors have shown me pretty often that they don't care about my fun. And I've been told repeatedly by this community personally that they would prefer to face killers trying their hardest than farmers because farming is boring. So that means everyone but me gets less than 10k points forever.

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297

Everybody should play how they want.

I dont blame players for game mechanics. The only thing I complain about is toxicity in end game chat. You should not be harassed because you tunneled someone. Same things for survivors you should not be harassed in end game chat because you genrush.

Behaviour thinks its ok to camp or tunnel so dont complain about it. Its their rules not ours.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Hire a babysitter and play on KWF games.

• Not_Social_Joker
    Not_Social_Joker Member Posts: 44

Wait they did?! When?! How the hell did I miss this?!

• Feyd
    Feyd Member Posts: 428

Given they're attempting to change it, I guess it really isn't okay then, is it?

Toxic behaviors are what lead to toxic chat post game. If you fix the cause and make it feel like the game felt fair, you'll find better responses. Until then, expect to be virtually spit on in the past game chat for your toxic behavior.

• Pizzasauce
    Pizzasauce Member Posts: 940

I get why killers tunnel. It's strategy. Eliminate one as quickly as possible. But it's not cool. Just like t-bagging is not cool. But if you are going to tunnel, because it is after all, strategy, then I believe you should wait till the survivor has had a chance to at least play the game. Give them a chance. Because otherwise you are being a dick. And that, to me, is being toxic. And while were on it, if you are going to t-bag, please do it to respectively say "thank you" or to maybe troll twitch streamers I don't know. (That is a joke.)

• JexxTron
    JexxTron Member Posts: 228

I always get killed asap after being unhooked. But I use BT for my team mates since the camp is a way of life now.

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297

You are basically saying they are right to harass people in end game chat ?

I dont think I want to continue this conversation.

Have a nice day.

• Feyd
    Feyd Member Posts: 428

No. But you should expect it. Just like you should expect to be mugged if you flash a wad of cash in a dark alley. Just because people do bad things, doesn't justify taking actions to prevent them.

But actually, in this case, when you're a jerk, you should expect people to be one back to you.

• RainehDaze
    RainehDaze Member Posts: 2,573

I think the bizarre thing is that "kill one person first" is somehow "being a jerk". FFS, it sometimes happens entirely coincidentally. Or probably more often than not.

It's ######### backwards to expect the person who can't immediately see at a glance who's on what hookstates to memorise them for the explicit purpose of making it easy and fun for the other side.

Like, not only are you demanding that the opposition in this little competitive game of ours give up the most obvious strategic advantage they could get, it's also entirely their responsibility to memorise all the information needed to do this explicitly so that they don't? At that point you're basically saying that the killer's role is not to play the game and have fun, it's to do things properly.