Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PS4 Que Times Broken

Countless threads on this, here is another, shame that SWF is discouraged by 20+ minutes que times.  Friends are playing other games because who enjoys waiting around for unreasonable amounts of time just to possibly get ducked. 

Just do do us a favor and removed SWF since obviously queing solo is the only way to play lately 
/end rant

Comments

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

They need to make it free on PS4 year round

• Gemasuda
    Gemasuda Member Posts: 70
    I think it’s the new algorithm personally not a lack of players.  Never was like this before.
  • Gemasuda
    Xx
  • jmonslayer
    jmonslayer Member Posts: 20
    Then they should change the algorithm to fix this issue, because these que times are horrendous.
  • JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Its not just SWF. Solo queues after the Winter event concluded have been the worst I have ever known. They have gone from a few seconds to several minutes.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

There was the canker event closely followed by the winter solstice – also release of the Legion.

Quite a lot of activity – wouldn’t surprise me if people are just taking a break. I know I am!

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261

requiring ps plus is annoying

• BlackendSea
    BlackendSea Member Posts: 49
    Yeah, In about an hour, I’ve done two swf games, honestly I’m preferring kyf now because both solo and swf wait times are insane. and even if I get into a lobby the ping is high
  • Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    High pings, not enough survivors or killers at high ranks. Constantly getting potato survivors with less than a week of gameplay to make up for the lack of players to go around. 
  • Luc_ius
    Luc_ius Member Posts: 155

I never wait too long and in last days especially I even quickly find a server with good ping. Moatly even normal players.
    Also now I meet mostly very good killers with rank 10-13.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Gemasuda said:
    Countless threads on this, here is another, shame that SWF is discouraged by 20+ minutes que times.  Friends are playing other games because who enjoys waiting around for unreasonable amounts of time just to possibly get ducked. 

Just do do us a favor and removed SWF since obviously queing solo is the only way to play lately 
    /end rant

I thought killers got buffed so hard for ez 4ks that nobody wants to play survivor anymore and that survivor queue times are instant.

• MPGamer18
    MPGamer18 Member Posts: 124

@Gemasuda said:
    I think it’s the new algorithm personally not a lack of players.  Never was like this before.

When did they add that back? I know it was removed for this reason last year, but they only said it was coming back this month … not that it was back.

• Gemasuda
    From the devs on YouTube they started with a 10% test, then 30% to eventually a full roll out. They didn’t specify when it would be the new norm.  But seeing the mass difference lately one could speculate it is close to finishing.

Either way most of us are forced to solo que and/or KYF just to ensure we don’t wait for an hour to play a single game or two.  People are deranking because high ranks are worse than mid to low ranks.  This causes a domino effect on everyone.

I believe that a bigger reward for high rank wins or penalties for lobby dodgers is in order to make it more appealing to stay in these ranks.  Devotion should be rewarded as well.  Been playing this game for over a year and haven’t seen any indication the devs are concerned or addressing these problems so they will continue to fester and cause player base losses.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

Its not just SWF. Solo queues after the Winter event concluded have been the worst I have ever known. They have gone from a few seconds to several minutes.

Very true. No idea why.

I spent more time as a killer, and quickly got survivors.
    Almost every last group had some sort of SWF i  it, and usually had rank colors above me.