When you're playing Legion and they actually heal against you

Options

Comments

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

It´s quite common, actually, i personally run a nurse´s calling on legion, it has proven to be actually quite good against groups.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

@Theluckyboi said:
    It´s quite common, actually, i personally run a nurse´s calling on legion, it has proven to be actually quite good against groups.

People who heal against Legion are ######### imo

Like oh no you can be instadowned but like what's he gonna do? 110 M1 you?

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Still, you dont want your blood prints and injured breathing to reveal your location.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Theluckyboi said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Still, you dont want your blood prints and injured breathing to reveal your location.

Blood tracks are only useful if the Killer has Bloodhound—which Legion probably won't, since he'll be running Perks that won't let him get genrushed. As for the injured breathing: Iron Will. Much better alternative to stealthing while injured than healing is.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    Options

@Theluckyboi said:

If my teammates are humping me trying to get me to heal them, I will, I like BP. Is it stupid for them to want to heal against Legion? Sure. But so long as it keeps Legion off me I'm okay with it.

• Timo425
    Timo425 Member Posts: 20
    Options

I agree that healing vs legion is dumb. I still do the same as @GodDamn_Angela though lol.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Free points boi.
    Also hearing groas of pain is sad.
    And no i wont bring Iron Will
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

@Theluckyboi said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Blood tracks are only useful if the Killer has Bloodhound—which Legion probably won't, since he'll be running Perks that won't let him get genrushed. As for the injured breathing: Iron Will. Much better alternative to stealthing while injured than healing is.

They're always useful. The amount of kills I get by tracking them is unreal.

• Poweas
    Options

@Milo said:
    Free points boi.

Why? It's so strong.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem just cracks up at the cat

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    Poweas said:

@Milo said:
    Free points boi.

Why? It's so strong.

I just don't like it okay? I like team orianted perks more
    But i will run it next few games just for you :3
  • Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

Healing against Legion can be useful in some situations, when you have to move within or through an "unsafe" area, where even a 110% movement speed killer with low terror radius can catch and down you. But yeah most of the time it isn't.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Poweas said:

@Theluckyboi said:

@Theluckyboi said:

I would call them useful, but every time I realize, "Hey, there's blood marks here!" and follow them, a patch of tall grass the size of China obscures them to the point that not even Bloodhound can save me, and by the time I've figured it out, the blood has faded and I've just wasted time.

• Poweas
    Options

@Poweas said:

@Theluckyboi said:

@Theluckyboi said:

I would call them useful, but every time I realize, "Hey, there's blood marks here!" and follow them, a patch of tall grass the size of China obscures them to the point that not even Bloodhound can save me, and by the time I've figured it out, the blood has faded and I've just wasted time.

Oh I see. Honestly, my advice would be, try to guess which way they went if the blood was fresh, if it wasn't then you should not go after them :)

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Poweas said:

@Poweas said:

@Theluckyboi said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Oh I see. Honestly, my advice would be, try to guess which way they went if the blood was fresh, if it wasn't then you should not go after them :)

Eh, if I can force at least one pallet drop in a chase, that’s all I really need. By the time I cancel a chase, I’ve usually broken one or two pallets and put someone on a DW timer, which is a godsend for a 110 M1 Killer like Legion.

• Poweas
    Options

@Poweas said:

@Poweas said:

@Theluckyboi said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Eh, if I can force at least one pallet drop in a chase, that’s all I really need. By the time I cancel a chase, I’ve usually broken one or two pallets and put someone on a DW timer, which is a godsend for a 110 M1 Killer like Legion.

Nice. Smart way to play The Legion.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Poweas said:

@Poweas said:

@Poweas said:

@Theluckyboi said:

@Theluckyboi said:

Nice. Smart way to play The Legion.

It’s not necessarily a “smart” way to play Legion; it’s one of the few correct ways and most Frank’s Mixtape worshipping lunatics play him incorrectly.