Hatch Should Open Immediately

In my opinion if ur the last survivor and the proper amount of gens are done the hatch should open automatically rather than wait for the last hooked person to be dragged off into the sky. It makes no sense, their dead on the hook why does the hatch need to remain closed for 5 more seconds.  I was knocked right on hatch, killer found the other survivor hooked them and they died and because of how long it takes I couldn’t escape because he had enough time to come back to me. I don’t reallt care if u agree or disagree with this I’m just putting my opinion out there. Have fun talking with yourselves cuz I’m not going to read the replies. Byyyeee 

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    @Peanits can you close this thread please?
    Or at least move it to the spam folder?
  • Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

@Tsulan said:

Lol sorry the spam folder is full...

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Cardgrey said:

@Tsulan said:

Lol sorry the spam folder is full...

So it seems. 
  • Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

I think they put my killer list in there

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    It does open instantly! 
    When the person yknow is is dead. Aka done floating to the sky
  • asanandic
    asanandic Member Posts: 15

Yes it should open immediately and you should get 6 nodes on the map that teleport you to the hatch. And the Survivors should only have to do 3 gens while all maps should have 10 more gens generated per game... Oh and the killer shouldn't be able to hit survivors 30 seconds after any chase start

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    edited January 2019
    Oh sure! Great idea!

PS: can we also replace killer weapons with ice cream cones? I'd rather get treated to a frozen delight than get buttslapped by a machete pls.
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

I got this one guys.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    This thread seeme to me like "the game didn't go my way in this specific instance but it totally should have so let's change the game to fix that."
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@Vortexas said:

I got this one guys.

ahhh, thanks fam

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@ThatOneGuy said:
    In my opinion if ur the last survivor and the proper amount of gens are done the hatch should open automatically rather than wait for the last hooked person to be dragged off into the sky. It makes no sense, their dead on the hook why does the hatch need to remain closed for 5 more seconds.  I was knocked right on hatch, killer found the other survivor hooked them and they died and because of how long it takes I couldn’t escape because he had enough time to come back to me. I don’t reallt care if u agree or disagree with this I’m just putting my opinion out there. Have fun talking with yourselves cuz I’m not going to read the replies. Byyyeee 

you don't read the replies. So you know your idea is terrible

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

When you tell that you're not going to read replies, you are admitting you know your idea is terrible and hope for other like minded people to come here and defend your opinion.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Vortexas said:

I got this one guys.

Thank god.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

He really is, "That one guy".

• Grim
    Grim Member Posts: 250

No, guys, the OP is right! In fact, the hatch needs a buff. It should let the last 4 survivors escape.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Grim said:
    No, guys, the OP is right! In fact, the hatch needs a buff. It should let the last 4 survivors escape.

Well dang gosh you've changed my mind. To compensate for my idiocy I suggest that the Hatch always appears and spawns near survivors. If survivors happen to be further away from the Hatch then it will give a aura for survivors only. No gens needed.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited January 2019

You're asking for hatch buffs?