Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

please for the love of all that is holy, give a penalty for people that say offensive stuff.

therpderpp
therpderpp Member Posts: 17
edited December 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

The route i recommend is the one that Ubisoft has with Siege. General Curse words, like ######### and stuff like that can still be censored (even if it's an M rated game for christ's sake), but literally offensive stuff should be deleted from chat and they get banned immediately. 0 tolerance policy. whether they be racist or homophobic, they're gone immediately.

and PLEASE take unsportsmanlike reports seriously. TELL PEOPLE TO REPORT TO THE OFFICIAL SUPPORT SITE IF YOU WANT THEM TO. if you won't look at reports you're getting somewhere on the inside through the in-game report feature, at least redirect people to the official support site for them to report them with images and their steamid.

and even at that, i'm not even sure the hackers i report end up getting banned, because i'm not told about it ever. I'd love a system that tells you "hey, someone you reported in game/through a support ticket got banned, thanks for making the game a better place!" i don't even care for a reward just tell me that you guys actually seemingly care about keeping the game clean. anti-cheats are hard to get efficient, but it's wack that it gets so bad sometimes.

balance, no matter how annoying it might be, is not that much of a point of contention for me anymore. keeping the game safe from dickheads is really all i care about anymore.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

With words like "Meg" or "German" being censored by the filter i have no faith in them properly enforcing censor for "offensive stuff". I prefer them not to do nothing than one day realize I'm bad because i said "tomato" in end game chat and was somehow offensive to the filter. There's an option to remove end game chat for that. I agree with the rest tho. I've been keeping track of steam profiles of people hacking i reported with video evidence and none of them had a game ban on their account after weeks, so i think it's not even worth wasting your time on that, if EAC doesn't detect them i thing they will ignore it, it's that sad it seems.