Surviving with voice Com?

Options
asanandic
asanandic Member Posts: 15
edited January 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello all,

As a new player (52hrs in game) The SWF groups are really taking all the fun out of the game. I am still learning that is granted but getting 4 generators under 2 minutes is making any learning or Blood point gain impossible. On top of all they are clearly using voice comm so if I am chasing some one they all know it.

Just we need an option in game for killers below rank 5 to chose to accept SWF groups in the loby or not

Comments

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    Options
    Sorry but your idea will not work.

Back before SWF was introduced, killer que times were awful because survivors would dodge repeatedly to be partnered with their friends. Your idea would only serve to bring this back while not solving the core of your issue which is the use of comms, not SWF. 

As for the core issue, it takes 10 seconds to add someone to a party chat....

Best advice I can give you, is to find a way to have fun with the imbalance. It's not going anywhere.
  • asanandic
    Options

Sad story... I didn't know the before SWF times... But hard to have fun when 4 gens done under 2 minutes

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@asanandic said:
    Hello all,

As a new player (52hrs in game) The SWF groups are really taking all the fun out of the game. I am still learning that is granted but getting 4 generators under 2 minutes is making any learning or Blood point gain impossible. On top of all they are clearly using voice comm so if I am chasing some one they all know it.

Just we need an option in game for killers below rank 5 to chose to accept SWF groups in the loby or not

If they manage to do 4 gens in 2 minutes, then you are doing sth wrong. It should only be possible to get 3 done by the 2 min mark. (Its sad I know)

• asanandic
    Options

@Master said:

@asanandic said:
    Hello all,

If they manage to do 4 gens in 2 minutes, then you are doing sth wrong. It should only be possible to get 3 done by the 2 min mark. (Its sad I know)

I am sure there is a lot I am doing wrong... I am quite new to the game and don't have the cool perks yet... I might have exaturated a but. But there is no learning when you get ganged on like that..

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

If you find killer difficult, maybe you could try playing a couple of matches as survivors to figure out what your opponent may do or watch some guides on how to play killer more efficiently (as a newbie). I will say there's a lot of toxic SWF rank "20" survivors at those higher ranks, but you can still get quite a bit of points if you put pressure on the gens and the people doing them. If the loops are weak over by a particular gen, you can easily get some survivors down and that's a lot better than being lead around by someone who's delegated as the run around man. Just let him/her follow you around if he chooses to. Waste their time.

• asanandic
    Options

Great tips Thank you a lot. I have been thinking the exact same thing actually long loops are working for the survivors if I get tunnel vision