We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Is it bad to dodge things if they make you angry?

Kim
Kim Member Posts: 76
Because i don’t think so i personally dodge flashlights and it’s not that i don’t think that there fair( because they are). But it just brings me anger i don’t personally want. And also i don’t like running franklins because is a boring perk and i hate the perk when it’s used on me so i don’t use it.

Comments

• Hex_Flex
    Hex_Flex Member Posts: 132

As soon as i find out legion has franks mixtape i just leave lol, that's the only case for me though. Flashlights don't bother me, just face a wall when picking up or snuff out the little light rats if you think they are near before picking up

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

As killer I will play anything or anyone that comes my way. Sometimes it works out better than you think.

What you are doing is not wrong but if everyone else did the same it would be game-breaking.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Also what if survivors pick up flashlights from chests during the match. What do you do then?

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    It's bad for your skills, if you dodge you'll never get good.
  • OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Kim said:
    Because i don’t think so i personally dodge flashlights and it’s not that i don’t think that there fair( because they are). But it just brings me anger i don’t personally want. And also i don’t like running franklins because is a boring perk and i hate the perk when it’s used on me so i don’t use it.
    If you Dodge you should lose blood points and rank if there's no red ping, you don't deserve to rank up if you Dodge items. That being said I do understand why you would feel that way if you haven't really found a way to combat it , me I personally pretend like I'm going to pick them up one way then just turn the opposite way and pick them up or I'll run Franklin's or lightborn if they're a whole squad, you may not like Franklin's but it's a great tool to use in this situation because nothing pisses a flashlighter off more than Frankie's and another recommendation would be to gather as many killer teachables as possible on your main and find different perk builds that work for you and switch between them or build as they enter your lobby based off what you think you may need 
  • Kim
    Rex_Huin said:

Also what if survivors pick up flashlights from chests during the match. What do you do then?

i just deal with it like if i know they have flashlights i start to always face walls and such

• Kim
    Kim said:
    If you Dodge you should lose blood points and rank if there's no red ping, you don't deserve to rank up if you Dodge items. That being said I do understand why you would feel that way if you haven't really found a way to combat it , me I personally pretend like I'm going to pick them up one way then just turn the opposite way and pick them up or I'll run Franklin's or lightborn if they're a whole squad, you may not like Franklin's but it's a great tool to use in this situation because nothing pisses a flashlighter off more than Frankie's and another recommendation would be to gather as many killer teachables as possible on your main and find different perk builds that work for you and switch between them or build as they enter your lobby based off what you think you may need 
    I don’t care about rank or blood points because i really only play trapper and i have all the perks and add-ons for him that i want and i’m just looking for a good time.
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Hex_Flex said:

As soon as i find out legion has franks mixtape i just leave lol, that's the only case for me though. Flashlights don't bother me, just face a wall when picking up or snuff out the little light rats if you think they are near before picking up

I mean what else can you do? Franks addon is the most fun experience in the game as survivor, I absolutely appreciate that a newbie with less than 100 hours can stomp me in a 1v1, he has to be a megamind and outplayed me omegalol
  • Kim
    edited January 2019
    Vietfox said:
    It's bad for your skills, if you dodge you'll never get good.
    i don’t care about being “good” just lookin for a good time
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    The game should be fun for you.
    You invested time, and money.
    Letting other people boss you around is something they have no right to do. Especially in terms of dodging. 

Don't let people pressure and bully you into doing stuff because when they do that, it's only intended to benefit them, not you.