Ladies And Gentlemen, I Dislike The Artist

Options

Not a very controversial post, but I dislike The Artist for a lot of reasons. Design wise I think she is a very good killer, her appearance is really nice to see and it is certainly creative. But gameplay and balancing wise, I highly dislike playing against her as a survivor. I dislike playing against pretty much every killer that strips away basic fundamentals from the game with ease. Those being Nurse and Artist for the most part now. I find Blight manageable, and I also find new Spirit manageable. I dislike The Artist for the same reasons everyone else does, but I came here to pose the question; are these killers healthy for Dead by Daylight? I am not just talking about the survivor side of the game, I am also posing this question for the killer side. The Artist to me does not take as nearly as much time to master as someone like Nurse or Blight, so it feels almost cheap to rank up with a killer who can take away so much from looping and survivability.

These kinds of killers, in my opinion, are not healthy for either sides of the game. Maybe I just have a nostalgia boner for traditional killers, but ranged killers are always something I find very unhealthy for the game. What do you all think though? There are always ways to adapt to The Artist, yes, that is not what I was stating in this post, I was simply stating that I think she is unhealthy for both sides of the game.

Comments