The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Prowler achievement bug

00Canuck
00Canuck Member Posts: 3

The Prowler achievement specifications are "Detect 100 survivors with killer instinct in public matches", however after testing it seems the only killer that can add progress to this currently is the Artist. I have attempted adding progress to the achievement with Legion, Pyramid Head, Nemesis, and Artist.. and the only one that adds progress is Artist. Because of it's wording (not specifically implying that only Artist can be used), I am left with the conclusion that this is not the desired outcome and it is bugged to only work with Artist. Reproduction of this can be achieved by playing any killer can uses Killer Instinct. I should also note these circumstances were tested on PC (Steam), so cannot confirm or deny whether this is the same situation on other platforms.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Haufman0313
    Haufman0313 Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2021

Having the same issue on Xbox Series X. Only works with Artist, although the only other killer I've tried with (and used Killer Instinct detection properly) is Demo.

• wgcutless
    wgcutless Member Posts: 27

This is true I have been trying to get it as Legion as well it is bugged! Only Artist counts toward it currently! (Begrudging goes and plays the artist which he hates to get achievement progress)