Buff We're gonna live forever to 50% bonus bp per each stack.

Options

I think you should buff We're gonna live forever to what it was before (50% bonus bp at the end of the match per each stack because We're gonna live forever does nothing to help you survive and barbecue and chilli gives you the same amount with all stacks and it still helps you.

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

I think you should buff We're gonna live forever to what it was before (50% bonus bp at the end of the match per each stack because We're gonna live forever does nothing to help you survive and barbecue and chilli gives you the same amount with all stacks and it still helps you.

If the maximum is 100% then I'm cool with this but 200%... I've it caused a lot of problems.
  • IMAFEEISH
    IMAFEEISH Member Posts: 87
    Options
    I dont think that it should give 200% as someone who uses this for points they should defiantly do somthing to buff the usefulness of it though. So its not just for points. The reason it was changed was because of bad behaviour by survivors using it like farming off hooks and being a bad teammate.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@zRespawnxD said:

I remember the golden days of WGLF 200%, but the queue times were a bit annoying at 45 mins :wink:

• Timo425
    Timo425 Member Posts: 20
    Options

Just give WGLF stack even if you are not the one doing the saving but are just in close proximity of the save. Also why not make We'll make it part of WGLF?

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    Options
    Killer's perks deserve to be more powerful than survivors', so I accept BBQ has a secondary effect, that is to show far people' Auras, but WGLF should be more effective in giving extra BPs, that is its purpose: now it's too situational, it's improbable to reach four tokens every trial.

Two possible solutions, according to me:
    1) every altruistic action (healing, protecting, bodyblocking, unhooking...) could be stackable, which means to add new actions able to give tokens;
    OR
    2) every stack could give 37,5% bonus, until a maximum of 150%, without including new actions useful to gain tokens.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Timo425 said:
    Just give WGLF stack even if you are not the one doing the saving but are just in close proximity of the save. Also why not make We'll make it part of WGLF?

Also why not make ruin part of BBQ? :smile:

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

@Master said:

@zRespawnxD said:

I remember the golden days of WGLF 200%, but the queue times were a bit annoying at 45 mins :wink:

Games as both killer and survivor was stupid as #########. Games lasted max 5 minutes because the survivors kamikazi'd the hook to farm their fellow survivors, getting downed in the process and the cycle repeated..

• Timo425
    Options

@Master said:

@Timo425 said:

On top of the aura reading?
    The other guy might have a point though, that killer perks should be stronger than survivor ones. That might explain why BBQ is like 10x better than WGLF.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

@Master said:

@Timo425 said:

Those have to do with each other. Ruin and BBQ are different ball fields.
    I think the issue many take with it is WGLF is a purely farming perk. It has absolutely no other use than to gain points and you're not even gonna get those stacks. It's very situational, as others have said.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Options
    I've made this suggestion a bunch, give a bonus token for unsafe unhooks. It incentivizes safe unhooks and makes stacks easier to gain.
  • Timo425
    Options

Survivors have 3 ways to receive a WGLF token, while killer has only one, harder way. That's why killers have an additional bonus to BBQ, which, on the other side, was ment to encourage killers not to camp.

I've played both sides a lot, BBQ is definitely easier than WGLF to stack. Maybe if I was a farming ***hole WGLF would be easier, but then I wouldn't be doing gens and not getting points from objective anyway..

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    Be really altruistic in other ways. Bodyblock, takr a hit for the survivor youll have atleast 3 stacks by the end of the game