Anyone know good Wraith builds?

Been having fun with Wraith, wanted to try and find some p good builds. Nothing so sweaty no one has fun, but still strong if that exists

Comments

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,248
    edited November 2021

I like to run Make Your Choice on Wraith.

It's arguable if that's "sweaty" but it gives you a fighting chance against Circle of Healing, and means you're not tunneling.

A little bit of proxy camping maybe, but with windstorm you can be free to leave the hook completely, go after another survivor, and then when MYC triggers you can weight up the cost of dropping your current target or going back to hunt out the unhooker.

Without all-seeing I'd say it's more fun than sweat. Wall hacks just makes it trivial and anyone who unhooks doesn't stand a chance.

• HILARIUSHIIRI
    HILARIUSHIIRI Applicant Posts: 4
    edited November 2021

Shadow dance and the serpent add ons and perk brutal strenght, funny combo that makes survivors dc a lot for some reason :D rest of the perks you can chose. (enduring, spirit furry and bamboozle makes it extra funny)

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,106

Personally, I run BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Sloppy Butcher and Enduring on Wraith. As Add-Ons, either Windstorm and Swift Hunt, double Swift-Hunt or, my personal favorite, The Serpent (uncloaks when breaking something) and Shadow-Dance (faster breaking of Pallets/Gens/Walls, faster vaulting, faster locker opening).

Not the strongest build, because almost no Slowdown (just sloppy Butcher and Corrupt Intervention), but I have fun with that.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

I like to run Wraith with "Safe the Best for Last", "Surge" (Jolt), "Sloppy Butcher" and "Thanatophobia". All of those perks make for an interesting slowdown build that fits his "Hit and Run" playstyle quit well without you having to use Ruin/Undying for slowdown.

As add-ons I can recomment the "The Ghost - Sooth" and "Bone Clapper". Both are affortable add-ons with a great effect to Wraiths base kit and good synergy.

If you like to go for a more fun oriented build you can leave the slowdown. Go for "Safe the Best for Last", "Make your choice", "Franklins Demise" and "Mindbreaker" (Fearmonger) and take "Blind Warrior - White" and "The Ghost - Sooth" as add-ons. The build greatly rewards you for hits, enhances your jump potential on generators and let's you capitalize on your mobility with "Make your choice" as soon as you can distinct survivor by their screams.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

A NURSE'S CALLING AND SLOPPY BUTCHER

• JohnWeak
    JohnWeak Member Posts: 854

Corrupt, Pop, Agitation for map control and Starstruck 😊

• selflessnea
    selflessnea Member Posts: 565

Corrupt, nurses, jolt, bbq. Add-ons are up to you.

I only run jolt because I rarely kick gens and don't find much point in doing so. At the same time there are some games I get little value out of it if at all. So that could be replaced with whatever perk you want.

• Mysecretsauce63
    Mysecretsauce63 Member Posts: 9

One of my favorites is PWYF, Nemesis, NOED, and Blood Warden!

PWYF and Nemesis pair great on wraith, allowing you to get speed boosts while actively chasing anyone who stuns you. It can be time consuming sometimes, but NOED and Blood Warden make up for that with a scary endgame.