Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Built to last bug

funkymonkey
funkymonkey Member Posts: 32

On ps4 while I was in the locker getting my charges back, someone who was in the locker next to me got out and when they did it stopped my recharge timer so I had to re-enter the locker to start built to last again. The person got in the locker next to me and again when the exited their locker it stopped my recharge.

I then left the area and went into a different locker and the perk worked fine.

This was on RPD if that info is needed. Cross play on and the other person was on pc.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• philomela
    philomela Member Posts: 34

Bump for this weird issue.

If someone is spamming fast locker exits/enters anywhere near to you (doesn't even have to be next to the locker, it can be in the nearest room quite a distance away), then Built to Last just stops processing.

Repro:

1. Coldwind Farm Rancid Abottoir
    2. Use charges on toolbox then go into the lockers where the pigs are hanging to reset it
    3. Someone else spams locker entries/exits in the next room (with the metal barriers).
    4. Built to Last just stops, charges are not restored, have to exit to retry it.