sad state of the game

DragoonSanddune01
DragoonSanddune01 Member Posts: 48
edited December 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

just got out of a fun game , i slug all 4 and killed all four .... but that require Surv not do anything for a min or two ... Got me thinking... What if Gen were disable for the first minute of gameplay. This might stop gen rush as much to now a mind game to play a game of hide n seek.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

So you want people hide first minute? Thats even worse than holding M1 on a gen

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

They need to do something about map size. I've been playing some m1 killers lately and 90% of the time I still get w keyed. I'm a loopable killer yet its w to the max. The whole w key meta is because anti loop killers is bs even if your not playing anti loop is w key but worse.

• DragoonSanddune01
    DragoonSanddune01 Member Posts: 48

if they want to do some-thing about the loops ... then i have a inkling feeling that prehaps if using a pallet , i still stand by that if a pallet is used 3 time by sliding over ... on the 4th slide it breaks on them causing them to be stun for a few minute. This would cut down a few loop to now to them having to travel all around ... Also if a god pallet is use to stun a killer then that pallet also break. I know there a perk for this. But i wouldnt mind getting stun for a little longer if it mean automatic pallet break

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

So make ruin useless since all 4 survivors would just look for totems?

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

This...wouldn't work.

It's the same reason why I don't run CI anymore - it just incentivizes people to run around/hide/do totems for a while.

Yes, sometimes gens go too fast and you'll get RNGed where survivors get an amazing spawn on a crazy huge map and you lose 2 gens before the game even really gets going. Your best bet in these games is just to stake out a 3-4gen and defend it.

• CyberDragoon656
    CyberDragoon656 Member Posts: 960

I dont think this would work but maybe reducing the base speed a little might.