Preferred/Favorite characters reorder

Options

Would be possible to add the feature where we can change which character we can see first in the list?

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,856
    Options

I like this. Since we’re adding more and more characters, this would be a neat feature.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,961
    Options

Would really like to see this. Most of my mains require me to scroll down before I can select them, and it was nicer before I'd unlocked enough characters to boot them off the first page. Vommy Mommy, Lady Thiccness, and Steeb must reign above all... or at least my loadout.

• SuriKratos
    SuriKratos Member Posts: 48
    Options

hope they will be able to add it to the next patch, is not like asking to change game mechanics 😄

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

I was just thinking about this yesterday, I only play around third of survivors and killers and while looking for some killer in the roster, I wondered how much time did I already wasted just looking for them.

Either custom order of characters, or an option to order our characters by playtime would be great.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Or sort by most recently played would work.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119
    Options

Yes! Let me sort my favs to the top!

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660
    Options

That sounds really cool honestly. I would also like it if I could change the portraits to the legendary set characters but one can only dream