The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

killer lobby fov is too high

Tatariu
Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

just loaded up the game and uhh... FOV is very high

8 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

This is done by design

Comments

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,514
    edited December 2021

Just checked - same for me. It is a bit too much - survs are very small.

Post edited by Marc_123 on
  • lav3
    lav3 Member Posts: 758

I experienced this too. Definitely a bug but hope I can customize the size of this in the future.

• Azx
    Azx Member Posts: 14

Can confirm. Very annoying.

• Twenties20ka
    Twenties20ka Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 183
    edited December 2021

Are you sure this is a bug? For a very long time, a problem was observed in the lobby, due to which the Trickster and Cenobite were partially hidden outside the screen, changing the position of the camera fixes this problem, so I believe that this is not a bug.

@MandyTalk Hello, can you clarify whether this is a bug or not?

• Johnagon_Infinity
    Johnagon_Infinity Member Posts: 178

smol

• SpaghettiYOLO
    SpaghettiYOLO Member Posts: 234

Yeah, I've been unable to see Trickster's wink for a very long time. I don't mind seeing the killer like this, but maybe bring the survivors up and spread out a little bit.

• PsychoTron
    PsychoTron Member Posts: 348

i hate this change. just makes it harder to read the names and see what items they are carrying GG

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

I am checking to see if this is a bug or not - I know a change was made to the lobbies due to killer positioning and I am not sure if this is the intended effect or not. When I have more information I will change the status to reflect if it is a bug or intended.

This discussion has been closed.