The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Casual Mode Game : NO GENERATOR

playhard
playhard Member Posts: 279
edited December 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

This idea out of my mind i think the best casual mode of this game is no generator available on map instead killer will play hit and run and looping with survivor . All Survivor will die but they must play and running from killer (looping)

Comments

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

So a game mode where one side always loses?

• playhard
    playhard Member Posts: 279

lol that the point of casual, you know you will die but you play to learn loopiong and run from killer. no goals only play a looping game.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

You can kinda already do that in kill your friends/custom games

• cyniChris
    cyniChris Member Posts: 207

Slap a timer on it so the survivors can actually have a win state (when the timer runs out) and sure, it'd be a fun little mode.

Devs will never do it, though, because they want ONLY ONE MODE TO NOT SPLIT THE PLAYER BASE whilst not realising that more modes = more reasons to play and more archive stuff to do.

• d0xn
    d0xn Member Posts: 9

I do think the idea of possibly producing and coming out with a new gamemode would be nice. Right now there's only killer and survivor. But what if the developers brainstormed some ideas to mix things up or even combine?

- Add two killers and 6 survivors + 8 generators.

- one on one, 1 generator needed that takes a bit longer to activate. 3 generators total around the map.

- hard mode (instant exposure, lasts permanently). 3 generators required to be activated but take a bit longer.

I mean the possibilities are almost endless if they switch game settings up with player lobby sizes and etc.