Christmas inferno not showing up

Options

I've played a lot of games with the winter event, and every time I get the sparkles and die/escape, I'm not getting the last reward I need: the Christmas Inferno charm. I have all the other 9 items you can get (2 charms, 3 sweaters, 2 weapons and 2 frosty eyes) but this one will not come up at all.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 866
    Options

You know you can only equip/see it on killer?

• DarkMite2
    DarkMite2 Member Posts: 10
    Options

I'm having the same issue.. I need Christmas Inferno Charm and the Hag's weapon. I've been giving away escapes all day and only hitting at snowmen as Killer and hoping in as many snowmen I see as survivor. At the end of each match....nothing... I haven't gotten anything in 2 days. I know it's random, but getting nothing this many times isn't random IME...

• tiny_elefant
    tiny_elefant Member Posts: 1
    Options

It doesn't make sense that as a survivor we can get the 2 killer weapons and 2 frosty eyes but can't get the Christmas Inferno charm unless you play killer? Sorry, I'm not a killer main or like to play killer...so this is kinda bs

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,507
    Options

You can get the charm while playing survivor though. You just can’t equip it as a survivor.

• Brunno
    Brunno Member Posts: 52
    Options

I've been trying to win the wraith weapon for 3 days... as usual they don't know how to do anything right............

• Brunno
    Options

I didn't release all the items and even getting the snow effect on the screen, playing assassin I don't win anything! it's very rare to win something at the end of the game!

• Brunno
    Options

these items did you get in how many attempts? because although I always win and have the snow effect on the computer screen I don't win anything... I have to play 15 games to get a single item...