Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Christmas inferno not showing up

I've played a lot of games with the winter event, and every time I get the sparkles and die/escape, I'm not getting the last reward I need: the Christmas Inferno charm. I have all the other 9 items you can get (2 charms, 3 sweaters, 2 weapons and 2 frosty eyes) but this one will not come up at all.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 866

You know you can only equip/see it on killer?

• DarkMite2
    DarkMite2 Member Posts: 10

I'm having the same issue.. I need Christmas Inferno Charm and the Hag's weapon. I've been giving away escapes all day and only hitting at snowmen as Killer and hoping in as many snowmen I see as survivor. At the end of each match....nothing... I haven't gotten anything in 2 days. I know it's random, but getting nothing this many times isn't random IME...

• tiny_elefant
    tiny_elefant Member Posts: 1

It doesn't make sense that as a survivor we can get the 2 killer weapons and 2 frosty eyes but can't get the Christmas Inferno charm unless you play killer? Sorry, I'm not a killer main or like to play killer...so this is kinda bs

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

You can get the charm while playing survivor though. You just can’t equip it as a survivor.

• Brunno
    Brunno Member Posts: 52

I've been trying to win the wraith weapon for 3 days... as usual they don't know how to do anything right............

• Brunno

I didn't release all the items and even getting the snow effect on the screen, playing assassin I don't win anything! it's very rare to win something at the end of the game!

• Brunno

these items did you get in how many attempts? because although I always win and have the snow effect on the computer screen I don't win anything... I have to play 15 games to get a single item...