The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If only we had a Pig-themed killer for this year's Lunar New Year cosmetic

Yes I know it would be a licensed cosmetic, but c'mon Behavior, think ahead :angry:

(in all seriousness, liking the new content and balance changes; keep up the good work!)

Comments

• Lordkazu
    Lordkazu Member Posts: 46

the new cosmetic for huntress is comming

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Shoulda been shotgun collars for all Survivors who are allowed to wear cosmetics. :P

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Yea we should totally get some new cosmetics for the actual pig-themed killer, Leatherface.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Piggy Amanda should get her black jacket from the movies.
  • SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

How about we completely ignore canon and give Amanda, John's infamous cloak?

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@AlphaJackson said:

Because that's illegal.

• SlothGirly

@SenzuDuck said:

@AlphaJackson said:

Because that's illegal.

Thanks for the constructive input... as if we didnt know that already.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@AlphaJackson said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@AlphaJackson said:

Because that's illegal.

Thanks for making me agree with Senzu.
    What exactly is he supposed to say? "I have several million dollars to spare that I can use to persuade the copyright holders to let the devs add cosmetics to licensed Killers"? It's the way things are; this dev-bashing thread, light bashing as it may be compared to the others, is pointless.

• SlothGirly

@Orion said:

@AlphaJackson said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@AlphaJackson said:

Because that's illegal.

Thanks for making me agree with Senzu.
    What exactly is he supposed to say? "I have several million dollars to spare that I can use to persuade the copyright holders to let the devs add cosmetics to licensed Killers"? It's the way things are; this dev-bashing thread, light bashing as it may be compared to the others, is pointless.

Even regardless, is it so harsh to atleast put on the table things that we would want regardless of wether or not the devs aquire any licenses? Bashing or no bashig at the end of the day threads like such here only go to show what people would like, not really to achieve what they want. Nobody is petitioning for the devs to add in these ideas, but mearly giving opinions.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Oh right. Huntress is getting the cosmetic.

Huntress is the Meg of killers

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Milo said:

Oh right. Huntress is getting the cosmetic.

Huntress is the Meg of killers

I mean, let's be honest here, she already rocks animal masks so it makes sense.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

*lets just say something here, last year we got a huntress mask and feng shirt, now we are getting a feng outfit and huntress outfit, so @Milo your correct

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@ToxicFengM1n said:
    *lets just say something here, last year we got a huntress mask and feng shirt, now we are getting a feng outfit and huntress outfit, so @Milo your correct

WAIT OMG YOU'RE RIGHT

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Milo said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

WAIT OMG YOU'RE RIGHT

2020 lunar event, 2 outfits for huntress 2 outfits for feng, we are evolving