Weekends are the worst!

xEa
xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Is it just me or is playing on the weekend a much more horrible experience then on regular days? As soon as its Saturday, all people come out with their red moris, Iri Heads and their flashlight clicky like crazy. Facecamp and tunnel level is rising from every once in a while to constantly.

I have noticed this since ever, so i am asking if you feel the same way.

Kind regards

Comments

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    edited January 2020

Not much flashlight clicky on console, but I have had tons of basement camping and tunneling from killers during this lovely event. And ebony moris and iridescent heads. Three games in a row, in fact, of basement camping and tunneling killers. And I think a lot of video games get worse during the weekend.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

It’s kids. Like most things in life, kids and teens ruin this game. They play very selfish and seek instant gratification. Weekends there’s no school so they’re all on.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Schools closed, more kiddies playing.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

Also they’ve all been off for the holidays so the games been in a ######### state for two weeks or so. Everyone has noticed. It’s 100% kids.

• bigbeefynacho
    bigbeefynacho Member Posts: 351

It's tough to say, because I see a lot of the same at certain times on the weekdays (usually starting around 4pm est in the US). But, I imagine there's more of an influx of players on the weekends that might magnify the feeling of a more toxic player base.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

99% of people I verse on ps4 on weekends are swf, maybe thats why

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

Playing killer on ps4 is absolute nightmare. I don't mind good teams, but the toxicity levels are off the charts

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Its not just survivors, its also on killer side. 5 Games as survivor so far, all vs best addons (iri head two times), 3x red mori and everybody was tunneling and camping, not a single exception.

As killer it was also kind painful, not on the level of playing survivor, but still..

The thing is, its always at the weekend for me, never during week. And yes, i guess you are all riight with saying this might be since kids are playing. A shame..

• Sweat_Lord
    Sweat_Lord Member Posts: 6

I ain't the best killer or suv...but god DAMN even on PC it's so bad I have to wait...I tried everything I can to stop swf its impossible ride out the weekends I wish Bhver would fix speed hackers and this bs i put a lot of money into the game...this is sad..