The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How do you deal with toxicity amongst the players?

Oiry
Oiry Member Posts: 218
edited December 2021 in General Discussions

Hey guys, I'm a killer main and currently experiencing a pretty sad period as a killer in dbd.

It feels like most (or the loudest) of the survivors I've played against lost touch with reality. They complain about everything and anything in the endgame chat. Even if they bring a Haddonfield offering and 4 brand new parts they still have the audacity to complain (happened yesterday)

I'm looking for some general tips on how to deal with this. Mind you, I'm a pretty sensitive person in general. There are some lovely survivors, especially amongst the very experienced ones, who are always respectful, but many are just... terrible people... shouting out slurs with typos so that the filter doesn't catch it. It makes me incredibly sad that people are like that.

I also have ingame troubles... The occasional Tbagging and clicking is usually not that bad, BUT the flashlight macro clicker makes the game literally unplayable. and it doesn't matter if I'm the killer, or a survivor... it's incredibly annoying. I can't DC, cause I'll get a penatly. So do I just tunnel that person? Or better afk and watch a vid in the background until they escape?

I'm looking for any tricks you are using to deal with this. Thanks

Edit: 1 thing I started to do against super toxic players is I down 1 survivor and literally facecamp. They either crumble or do gens and the game ends faster.

Comments