The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If its called "Decisive Strike"...why is it not decisive?

Epitome
Epitome Member Posts: 52
edited December 2021 in General Discussions

Seriously think about it.

The perk was garbage before the nerf (people would just tunnel through it anyway) but now it's even more garbage cause it deactivates if you sneeze.

I'm here for the totem and gen deactivation but healing? Seriously? It should deactivate when you finish healing.

Those opinions aside, they should alter it since it's still trash.

Make it actually decisive.

(it's not called Lucky Strike)

Rather than a sad one-shot skill check, it should be switched to Active Ability key/button, and you should be able to decide when to use it. (Still with one use of course) It's meant to discourage tunneling, no? Well, what's more discouraging than walking to a hook laughing to yourself about how easy that tunnel was only to get stabbed before you get your hook?

I play both sides and I've never had a problem with Decisive Strike as a killer.

I think the only people who complained about it were those who actively want to and like to tunnel.

(Which I do on occasion as well, like anyone playing Killer does. But never once have I gotten stabbed and said "I didn't deserve that")

EDIT: For those who don't read the comments, I agree, the deciding when to use it is a bit much and abusable so scratch that bit, but aside from that, the rest of my opinion still stands. It's my opinion and you don't have to agree. :]

Post edited by Epitome on

Comments