The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What do you think of DbD Mobile?

dugman
dugman Member Posts: 9,713

So I was out of town for a few weeks and gave DbD Mobile a shot. Overall I think it’s a pretty solid version of the game but controlling the killer on iPad is really hard compared to PC so I’m not sure I’ll stick with it.

It got me curious though what you guys think of DbD Mobile. Have you tried it, and if you did did you like it? Feel free to expand on what you liked or didn’t like about the game.

What do you think of DbD Mobile? 20 votes

I haven’t played DbD Mobile
45%
raptorsfromspaceTapeKnotReikoMoriRoboMojo[Deleted User]AdjathaGarlicRiceMarc_123Haven 9 votes
I played DbD Mobile but didn’t like it
15%
musstang62NoOneKnowsNovaAurelle 3 votes
I played DbD Mobile and think it’s ok
30%
Robotfangirl67dugmanFobboGannTMsataviissataaRekLaw 6 votes
I played DbD Mobile and think it’s really good
10%
WishIcouldmainTheHunter2529 2 votes

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

The controls are weird, so it's a little unenjoyable to play.

• dugman

I will say it seemed easier to play as survivor than killer on mobile.

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517

Would've been on board with it but for whatever reason, playing killer made me nauseous

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,514

I am too old.

I will never play "normal" games on a tiny phone.

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814

Haven't played it. But I wish they'd hold off on making more killers for awhile and put proper bot matches into the core game. Heck, they could even charge money for the "Bot Match option" if they're worried about the loss of income from not churning out buyable content every 3 months.

• dugman

I do like making custom bot matches to practice in DbD Mobile. The bots obviously aren't as good as normal human players but they do at least do the gens and try and run away from you and use vaults, etc. And if a player disconnects on mobile they get replaced by a bot so the remaining survivors aren't quite as screwed. It's definitely a nice feature that I would love to see in the PC version.

• TheHunter2529
    TheHunter2529 Member Posts: 42
    I played DbD Mobile and think it’s really good

I play it quite a lot, and it's great as I don't have a pc. It would benefit if the devs stopped adding the newest killers and instead brought in the older ones that the players have been waiting for for ages.

• Sir069
    Sir069 Member Posts: 24

It's pretty laggy,but I love because it has daily rewards and things that PC version doesn't have which I think needs to be added in the original game