Leatherface`s Masks

Devs, I can make 6k iridescent shards in one week(maybe 2), and thats all you can give after 3 years since Leatherface release for removing his masks? Some people maybe worked so hard to get those masks. Not to mention, not many are playing origin survs in order to get those masks.I think you can compensate with even more shards in my opinion.

Comments

• HeyItsQuiet
    HeyItsQuiet Member Posts: 359

Then by all means, make those 6k shards in a week. Shouldn't be a problem.

A cosmetic was abused, and they weren't obligated to provide any compensation for its removal.

• hannibal322
    hannibal322 Member Posts: 17

Personally they shouldn't be removing it but I agree that 6k shards is too little also they are taking something from cannibal and compensating with shards which don't allow you to get anything for cannibal.

• hannibal322
    hannibal322 Member Posts: 17

At least 6k per mask getting them was hard especially jakes.

• madminer95
    madminer95 Member Posts: 151

considering leatherface is a paid only DLC the compensation for removing his masks should be 400 auric cells so you can go buy a single cosmetic of your choice.

but realistically behaviour are too money grubbing for that to be likely.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720

:)

TBH. I am numb to it at this point. Some folks really think it was distasteful. Others say it was "okay" to have it. To me. it is whatever.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

It was Ok to have them. No one ever did anything wrong by using the face cosmetics in game in my opinion. Now if they SAID racist things after the match or went into someone's stream who was in the match and said racist things thats a different story and should be handled on an individual basis. The cosmetics themselves are not intrinsically offensive. These are fictional characters and the cosmetics in this case fit the theme of the character that has them.