The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dead Mans Switch Buff

I am honestly very excited to see Dead Man's Switch being buffed to no longer be an obsession perk. This is a perk I've loved in concept for a long time, but it being an obsession based perk usually made it difficult to activate, and its effects could be too inconsistent for me to justify bringing it. With this no longer being obsession based, I expect this perk to become a lot stronger and I will definitely be running it a lot more often.

Comments

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703

After having played with new Dead Mans Switch on the PTB, I think I can safely say this buff has had exactly the effect I was expecting and I'm very happy with it. It's a strong perk now that I will in fact run a lot more often when it goes to live servers.

• TheHunter2529
    TheHunter2529 Member Posts: 42

It's now a fantastic perk that is balanced and combos well with many other perks, specifically thrilling tremors.

• Faulds
    Faulds Member Posts: 903
    edited January 2022

I'm impatient to try it out on live servers then (i did not take part into the PTB). Last time, i tried to run it with enduring/ nemesis and it didn't work well. Now that this annoying aspect is out of the way i'll definitely try again.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703

It works very well with some killers powers now too. If you play pinhead and you can keep survivors from solving the lament configuration, Dead Man's Switch becomes a gigantic nuisance to them.

• IWFreak
    IWFreak Member Posts: 252

Try it with Furtive Chase on Doctor. I have gotten some pretty good results.

On PTB, the fact u can use DMS without other perks is amazing. As long as you get hooks DMS is sooo much better than Deadlock:

It activates more often, can close gens for longer AND works on multiple gens per activation.