Starting to close in on 4,000 hours and...

Here's my current progress in the game.

Of the characters you see here, 45 of them are Prestige 3 Level 50 (all 26 killers and 19 survivors)

1 is Prestige 2 (Cheryl Mason)

9 are Prestige 1

of the 45 Prestige 3 Level 50 characters, 3 have every perk in the game (David King, Pig, and Doctor)

of the 42 Prestige 3 Level 50 characters without every perk, only 4 have over half the perks (Trapper, Huntress, Plague, and Ghost Face)

Of those 4 killers, none have over 75% of the perks in the game. The closest is Huntress with roughly 61% of the perks.

Of the 45 P3 Level 50 characters, the most recent to have completed leveling up is Claudette who I finished less than an hour ago.

Still got 10 more characters to level up so I'm hoping for the best. My record for most characters to hit Prestige 3 Level 50 between 2 chapters is 13 characters. This happened last summer between the releases of Resident Evil and Hellraiser, I managed to level up 5 killers and 8 survivors in that time frame. So far, since the release of Portrait of a Murder, I've been able to level up 4 characters to Prestige 3 Level 50. Those are Artist, Jonah, Tapp, and Claudette in that order. Assuming between Portrait of a Murder and Ringu I show the same pattern that I do every winter and summer (being 10+ characters getting completed), I could very well by the time Ringu comes out have all Prestige 3 Level 50 characters. If not, then I'll be extremely close.

Comments