All my games today

Options

Have been against streamers, there has not been a single game where I did not have a TTV or YT in it.

On one hand its pretty aggravating that its happened so many times in a row, and on the other hand at least I have confirmation that it is INDEED a 4man SWF every game so far.

Comments

• BlighTown
    BlighTown Member Posts: 153
    Options

pick bubba and facecamp them it makes for a funny stream :^)

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,280
    Options

oh no! not a guy who shares his gameplay with others!

damn bastard... how dare he!

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,408
    edited January 2022
    Options

The only reason there are so many TTV is not because they actually want to stream, its just cause people want money.

• justalilbit123
    justalilbit123 Member Posts: 190
    Options

I mean this has pretty much always been the case for me, if I play 10 games a day at least half of them are ttv lobbies, most of the time though they aren't even streaming and haven't streamed in months

• BenSanderson55
    BenSanderson55 Member Posts: 454
    edited January 2022
    Options

From my experience the TTVs that you actually have to worry about dont play with others hardly ever, except other streamers occasionally. The ones you have to worry about are the well known TTVs that play soloq and will loop the crap out of you. The TTVs that are most common just have random people from their chat with them and arent even on comms.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

I've got no problems with it.

Instead of seeing them mess up on my screen I can see them mess up from their screen as well!!!

Or, if the game was really fun then I can see their perspective as well (if they're live because most aren't) and most of the time we have a good chat.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

I only think it’s self promoting. Ain’t nothing wrong with that tho.

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959
    Options

Matchmaking had been good to me recently, but tonight, nothing but toxic SWF after toxic SWF over and over