The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nemesis on The Game

I played a match as Nemesis on The Game and I love that map. Especially with him since survivors just get so cocky on that map until they realize, "oh #########, there isn't anymore good pallets!" but that's a different thing. I was just playing a wrecking a group of survivors doing what I just described like every match on The Game for me, and they got mad when they all died. Started insulting me. I know people get mad but do people really have THIS small of a brain? It's just so weird to me. Got called trash for winning like normal, death wished upon my mother, and even got told I should clip my family jewels off with a rusty shiv. I don't really care much about the insults. I usually just mess with them like saying random unrelated stuff like "Yeah I enjoyed my burger" or something but the mind just fascinates me in these situations. How does it feel when you're the one doing that? I mean I guess I could just ask them but I doubt they'll answer that. I just don't get why people get this mad but I wanna know why.

Comments