Which killer is unlikely to be changed/gutted in your opinion?

Options
2»

Comments

• BigChapAlien21
    BigChapAlien21 Member Posts: 250
    Options

Nobody is safe. Just play who you want and enjoy them while they're stronger if it matters that much.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443
    Options

As weird as it sounds, Blight and Nurse. Nurse takes so much more skill then the other killers, though maybe with the new update people might play her more and get better results making them nerf her in some way similar to Pyramid head and deathslinger, not fixing the actual issue and just making her feel bad too play. As for Blight, I feel like they have a soft spot for blight for obvious reasons that's why I think he won't be changed in a bad way.

• awustzdn
    awustzdn Member Posts: 317
    Options

No killer is completely safe from BHVR. Though the least likely to be gutted are the ones that have already been gutted. As far as ones that have not yet been gutted go, Trapper. He's the face of the game, is generally considered weak, and is very simplistic in terms of power design - there's nothing there to gut except how many traps spawn.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    Options
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

No one is safe. You could play the weakest and least played killer.

But the moment the dev stats show, that he gets a slightly higher kill rate, due to survivors having no experience against that killer, he'll be nerfed.

• Holkapolka
    Holkapolka Member Posts: 44
    Options

Huntress

Best desigend Killer you can have without dlcs. Billy is nerfed to ground. Doc and trapper are both bad. Nurse is to hard learn for beginners and hag just plays her own game that is to different from the rest of the crowd. If they nerf her new Killers would have a pretty bad time.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Hag is a safe bet, because nobody plays her as is. She may get an addon pass at some point though.

Honestly, a lot of the 'older' killers, like Huntress.

That said, who knows?

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    Options

Don't forget Freddy and Wraith.

Wraith and Nemesis didn't get wrecked as much as others tho.

• xRam40I9
    xRam40I9 Applicant Posts: 55
    Options

Dpi doesn't effect flicks anymore, sure you can be better with higher but you're capped at 90 per frame.

Me and some friends tested it with 2k dpi and 18k.

Are you referring to the hug tech? It only works because half of the maps on the game don't have proper Collison, imo its fine as long as he can't collide with an entire loop or rock in a lot of cases.

Moonrushing is, I mean you could whine about it but it has the same downsides as moonwalking.

One thing that's interesting is, if we're gonna talk about exploits then we're gonna use your idea of them.

Something being used that wasn't intended, 360s, Myers lack of Collison being used to avoid body blocks and things that are part of the game but weren't exactly intentional.

Hug tech isn't something almost guarantees a down, it's not something braindead like dead harding for distance.

But yeah, unintended means people should be called exploiters, because nothing else is commonly used yet unintended, right?

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

Don't get me wrong there are some Killers I like to play a little more than others but how in the hell do you guys use just one killer every game? I'm getting f****** bored of this game and I use all of them

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

Definetely Twins if they nerf em anymore they better erase her and victor

• DatFastBoi
    DatFastBoi Member Posts: 455
    Options

Blight. All of his techs are well known and the only thing they could ever change are the addons. The rest just works as it should and won’t be touched

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 794
    Options

Twins, it can't possibly get worse, right?

Right?

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    edited January 2022
    Options

It's not a trump card, it's telling the devs to come up with something actually interactive, and not "hold W and go down" killers like they did in the past 1.5 years

Look at blight, most people don't complain about his power at all, yet he's the second best killer in the game

The most unlikely killer to get gutted is nurse anyway

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

I genuinely believe that Oni, Blight, Huntress, and Hag will all remain the same. At most their addons will be tweaked.

• Synzicle
    Synzicle Member Posts: 31
    Options

Depends which one they hit on the dart board next, this time was clown, nem, and twins...because you know they were so problematic.

• Flimflam
    Flimflam Member Posts: 103
    Options

Nurse has been S tier since her inception in the game. I suppose she has been changed but she's never come close to being unseated as the best killer in the game.

• Mdawgu
    Mdawgu Member Posts: 408
    Options

Better question is who won't be touched for any reason.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Options

I expect a pig nerf when her tome comes out and she begins to "overperform"