Whats the funniest thing you've been trash talked to for?

Unicorn
Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
(Survivor or Killer)

Mine was being called a camper because the survivors did all the gens on the bottom floor of The Game and I patroled the top ones.

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    I 4k as a perkless and addonless Wraith. Got called names in the chat and I asked why they are so mad and salty. They replied that I'm the one who's salty and mad.
    11/10 logic of survivor mains 

OMG, the exact same thing happened to me as well.

I guess even they realized that they lost to an addonless perkless wraith (I used bloodhound 1 just to see the effect actually) and instead of realizing how bad they played the game, they chose to insult me.

Survivors are funny.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

All 4 survivors ragequit before their last hook then started calling by Bubba camper. So i send them a post game screenshot with my chaser emblem with 0% near hook penalty. I guess it's Bubba's middle name nowadays...

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

If I manage to win I always let the last survivor get the hatch, no fun in hunting it down to do a stand off.
    more than once i've been called a noob for doing this :p

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Camping for devour tokens

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

i haven't......i am an angel! lol no i have not had messages on before now and even if i did.....eh, someone is butt hurt

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Trash for using Myers ability ("because only trash players use 1 hit killers"). Apparently daring to pop EW3 twice in a match is a horrible sin.
    ...they play LF though, and his 1 hit ability is okay. :lol:

Also that time I had a slew of racist slurs thrown at me for daring to use a horrible crutch perk such as Bitter Murmurs. This was before it was slightly buffed to be useful during the match... and they never even made it to end game to get it to proc.
  • My_Dude
    My_Dude Member Posts: 132

I had a killer get Salty on me, because I managed to avoid him the entire game.

I am sorry...I don't think Ace can 1v1 Myers. >.>

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    My_Dude said:

I had a killer get Salty on me, because I managed to avoid him the entire game.

I am sorry...I don't think Ace can 1v1 Myers. >.>

LOL xD good call.
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

OMG LMAO!!! Ok I was on a farm map and I was apparentally tunneling this one guy because I kept finding him and hooking him but the only rason I kept finding and chasing him is becuse he was wearing bright colors compared to his team mates and in a corn field that is very easy to see. Don't blame me because you're a damn eyesore compared to your friends who can actually sneak XD

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Spreading out the damage when playing legion and chasing the last person I hit. People are just crazy sometimes....
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Being called a toxic Claudette too immersed in the game by both sides because I wouldn't blindly run down the middle of the map in full view of the camping killer for the save.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    I got called a noob piggy for double trapping somebody.

This also was a person who was running around like a headless chicken with a reverse bear trap on expecting me not to chase them because that would make me a tunneler.
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

Called "Camper" for standing right next to the hook after I hooked someone.

I think was meant as an insult...

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited January 2019
    A Survivor got salty because my only platinum trophy at the time was Evolve and I had played the Godzilla game. I guess the games that I have played and the trophies that I’ve earned somehow reflect my skill in DbD (I got a 4k in that match btw).
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I remember one time where i escaped and one of my fellow Survivors who died with meta Perks trash-talked me, saying i was a noob for running Spine Chill...

Which helped me survive...

While they died running meta...

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

I think I got called boosted once for using add ons. As Clown. Had the exhaustion add on and he/she was very upset she couldn't use dead hard. Of course some funny insults followed.

• powerbats

@Boss said:
    I remember one time where i escaped and one of my fellow Survivors who died with meta Perks trash-talked me, saying i was a noob for running Spine Chill...

Which helped me survive...

While they died running meta...

I've not run Spine chill but had same for UE and Premonition both at once and individually, I escaped through exit or hatch while they died. When the killer doesn't find you but you still manage to do gens, unhooks, heals, totems and escape you're at fault still.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@powerbats said:
    When the killer doesn't find you but you still manage to do gens, unhooks, heals, totems and escape you're at fault still.

It was VERY rare for me, but i have escaped a few times without ever being found.
    There was something very satisfying about that to me...

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited January 2019

"Looping" a killer around the basement house on Haddonfield (the one with the gen downstairs, not the Myers house) even though I dropped the pallet at the start of the chase and then he broke it, breaking the loop. Whiffs 4 times, and lost me twice (only kept finding me because I kept going back on the gen when he was near). Finally catches me after 3 gens, then he camps me to teach me a lesson for being "toxic" when it was actually me outplaying him. Proceeds to tell me that toxicity is "taken" not "given", as if I'm in control what other people think.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Unicorn said:
    (Survivor or Killer)

Mine was being called a camper because the survivors did all the gens on the bottom floor of The Game and I patroled the top ones.
    Some survivor got upset at me because they died to my RBT.

"#########, you're so trash that you needed a RBT to kill me. Reported for unsportsmanlike behavior"
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Had someone run sabbo while I tried to get Adept pig. Someone broke a hook just before getting downed and I just waited for it to respawn to hook them. They felt it was abusing gameplay mechanics for not picking them up immediately
  • Raven24
    Raven24 Member Posts: 43

"You play good but you camped so you still suck. Sorry bro."

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,145
    You don't need to b line toward me ur a red rank. Everyone was practically around each other. I  ran class photo on Freddy and got reported for it. 
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    edited January 2019
    Played Freddy guy I 3 hooked in a row says nice camping delete the game and I point out they was hooknrushed why wouldant I kill the easy guy or somone says I k lnow in attractive but I don't swing that way when I tunnled him for being easy to kill as Billy who I suck at
  • powerbats

@Hex_Flex You need to blur the names and the offensive stuff out aka censor since it violates several forum rules.

Also hopefully you reported them post game.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    I received a message from a fellow survivor calling me a r*tard for running no mither and if I hadn’t run that perk he’d still be alive 
  • ThirdSealOPplzNerf
    ThirdSealOPplzNerf Member Posts: 360

@Unicorn said:
    (Survivor or Killer)

I finished a game of hillbilly destroying some idiot swf that used 4 ds but had 4 gens left. I got invited to their party chat and this 1 guy with 2 girls and some other dude was in it and the person was just trash talking me for using the chainsaw too much to down them and I should've use my hammer more and I was holding the game hostage by not letting them do the gerators from my map control.

• Hex_Flex
    Hex_Flex Member Posts: 132

@powerbats said:
    @Hex_Flex You need to blur the names and the offensive stuff out aka censor since it violates several forum rules.

noted. the names were obviously temporary swf re-names. I don't really report anybody for language, doesn't bother me lol.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

@Hex_Flex said:

When you 4k at 5 gens at red rank

This makes me want to purge everyone in this community.

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

Using Scratched Mirror and Lery's offering and getting called many many names and wall hacker. I love this community sometimes :)

• Morfedel
    Morfedel Member Posts: 231

This just happened a few minues ago. Got beat by a group of survivors, partial SWF. It started when I dropped my first survivor, and immediately there was a flashlight user. I had to get creative to get to the hook without getting blinded, but I did.

She proceeded to click the flashlighjt at me, self heal just out of reach (I had hit her once), would rush away when I moved towards her, and when she did that I suspected they were a full SWF group. Sure enough, another player crept around the edges, and ran off when I hit him. Then another...

Soon enough they were creeping in from all sides. So I face camped. I managed to pull one character off when attempting the save, then immediately dropped that one to the ground, to keep the save. She was moments from death when somehow another pulled her off and my killer hit her instead of pulled her onto my shoulder. not sure why, but it sure frustrated me.

After which I spent the rest of the game chasing them, mostly the flashlight one. And all four escaped.

What happened then? They on chat start laughing at me for face camping. I pointed out that flashlight girl had been there from before I'd even hooked the first one, and never left. The said of course, she was trying to help her team mate, and I was a dumb ass. I pointed out that wasn't I supposed to protect my hook if there is someone literally RIGHT THERE, or was I supposed to just run off with a savior nearly within arms reach and let her save, or chase her when I had seen both other survivors also there.

apparently, I was. And whats' even more funny, they even accused ME of being salty. I pointed out I wasn't the one who'd started complaining, and just defended my position because they had swarmed in for the save rather than work on generators, but apparently, I was somehow playing wrong anyway.

One was a twitch streamer, I almost went to his page to point out the same quandry. I asked how was it fair that they could flashlight me, swarm the hook, etc, but somehow I'm not allowed to defend it. Their response? "I never said it wasn't fair, just laughing at you for face camping."

The twitch streamer then pointed out he had known only one other person there, but whatever. Ugh.

• powerbats

@Hex_Flex said:

@powerbats said:

noted. the names were obviously temporary swf re-names. I don't really report anybody for language, doesn't bother me lol.

While most of the stuff said post game doesn't bother me either that type of stuff should get reported otherwise they won't get punished and may evolve into worse things.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

I had a game against a relatively popular streamer in which he died. I was playing Legion as it was about a week or so after their release.

I barely spent 10 seconds out of a chase, was constantly hooking people and moved onto new targets one after the other. In the end he died because I hooked him in the basement, and as I stabbed someone I saw killer instincts show someone running down the basement stairs to finished him off.

I went back to watch the vod and he's constantly shittalking how I camped every single hook, tunnelled specifically him, and how I was an absolute garbage player.

I had a good laugh, especially since I still have the vod from my side that shows none of it was true.

• Morfedel
    Morfedel Member Posts: 231

@anarchy753 said:
    I had a game against a relatively popular streamer in which he died. I was playing Legion as it was about a week or so after their release.

I barely spent 10 seconds out of a chase, was constantly hooking people and moved onto new targets one after the other. In the end he died because I hooked him in the basement, and as I stabbed someone I saw killer instincts show someone running down the basement stairs to finished him off.

I went back to watch the vod and he's constantly shittalking how I camped every single hook, tunnelled specifically him, and how I was an absolute garbage player.

I had a good laugh, especially since I still have the vod from my side that shows none of it was true.

Send him the vid with a little note explaining why you are sending it to him. :)

• anarchy753

@Morfedel said:

Send him the vid with a little note explaining why you are sending it to him. :)

He's not the sort of person that doing that would matter to.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Looped a Huntress with NOED after getting unhooked in basement and she downed my teammate as I used Adrenaline to get out of there, she chased me, refused to throw a hatchet and I teabagged her so hard because she camped a teammate earlier that game for no reason (there was 3 gens left). Her NOED got destroyed and she still chased me rather then going back, other guy got the downed guy up and I teabagged her at the gates giving her that 1 hit she wanted so much. Despite her being toxic af for camping someone for no reason (but leaving me when gates were powered for a weird reason) she was so salty. Said something along the lines of "toxic prick I wish I camped you". I laughed so hard.

• Poweas

@anarchy753 said:

Please show me the vid. <3

• anarchy753
    edited January 2019

deleted

Post edited by anarchy753 on
  • Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Unicorn said:
    (Survivor or Killer)

This guy thesuicidefox said he reported me because i apparently used a framerate bug to kill him in a match on console which i was thinking its called lag you censored idiot
  • branchini1979
    branchini1979 Member Posts: 295
    Good swore at for not saving survivor. I was doing a gen the complete opposite side of the map so the other 2 survivors would have been closer. I was playing the game. I understand frustration of nearby survivor not saving but I was furthest away!! 
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@ToxicFengM1n said:
    winning

Wanted to say the exact same... you beat me to it :D

You goddam sweaty tryhard!

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

I got bombarded with messages because I left through hatch using my key when two other ppl were still alive. Apparentally I abandoned them?

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Fenrir said:
    Unicorn said:
    (Survivor or Killer)

This guy thesuicidefox said he reported me because i apparently used a framerate bug to kill him in a match on console which i was thinking its called lag you censored idiot
    Don't nameshame other forum users. It's against the rules :)
  • Poweas

@anarchy753 said:
    deleted

Aw, why'd you delete it, it sounded awesome.