Idea for Freddy Faz Bear in DbD

Msterflex
Msterflex Member Posts: 126
edited January 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

So lots of people are saying he should get AI minions like Nemesis’s zombies but I have another idea. He could have a unique hooking mechanic like Pyramid Head with the details of how it would work I don’t know it would be up to the devs. But I’m thinking he could stuff survivors into a animatronic (Bonnie, Foxy and/or Chica)i If he manages to stuff a dead on hook survivor the survivor dies and their spirit possesses the animatronic or in gameplay terms the survivor player becomes a killer.

Obviously this would encourage tunneling but the frustration would be mitigated because the survivor gets to enjoy two different play styles in one match. To make up for multiple killers the animatronics could be slower than the survivors or maybe even rely on stalking and standing still when they’re being watched to keep the FNAF feel

I don’t know I just feel like it would be a fun and unique gameplay mechanic that keeps to the spirit of FNAF in DBD. Another idea is to keep the stalk and stand still while being watched mechanic but let the killer switch between the animatronics if the idea of survivor players switching sides sounds too messy.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments