Please make offerings a collective pool and not tied to individual characters.

Options

Title says it all. Offerings are not unique in and of themselves. The only distinguishable difference is if we are talking killers or survivors. I feel instead of offerings being tied to each character they should be split into two collective pools. All offering that you buy on any bloodweb for that particular side can be used across all characters of that side. For example I have something like 10 survivor puddings on my wraith however i hate playing wraith. It would be nice to use those offerings but as a different killer. Same goes for my survivors.

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Interesting idea.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@se05239 said:
    Interesting idea.

Would be pretty awesome if it was ever implemented. I have tons of offerings on my killers however they go to waste because i just hate playing them.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

The idea is interesting, but I believe the offerings are there to encourage you to play those characters. Possibly.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@Peanits What do you think of my suggestion. Would it be a good idea in your opinion?

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    I like to imagine my killers at a location similar to survivors around a campfire.
    Would be nice if each side shared with eachother.  
  • HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358
    Options

You earned an awesome vote.

• AtomicCPU3
    AtomicCPU3 Member Posts: 28
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:
    Title says it all. Offerings are not unique in and of themselves. The only distinguishable difference is if we are talking killers or survivors. I feel instead of offerings being tied to each character they should be split into two collective pools. All offering that you buy on any bloodweb for that particular side can be used across all characters of that side. For example I have something like 10 survivor puddings on my wraith however i hate playing wraith. It would be nice to use those offerings but as a different killer. Same goes for my survivors.

I'm sorry but this would be kinda hard to balance since you can get a bunch of ebony moris(the red ones) and put them on a level 10 killer that obviously shouldn't have them

• Luc_ius
    Luc_ius Member Posts: 155
    Options

Exactly as @fluffybunny said. Sometimes I play some characters just because the offerings or items I have in their inventory. Same with daily rituals.

• JJRULEZ159
    JJRULEZ159 Member Posts: 27
    Options

@AtomicCPU3 said:

@SadonicShadow said:

I'm sorry but this would be kinda hard to balance since you can get a bunch of ebony moris(the red ones) and put them on a level 10 killer that obviously shouldn't have them

Maybe make it(if they can) so that all bp/map offerings are shared, and that's all on both sides. might be hard to code though so idk.