Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's the trick to getting hits with Plague's power?

shalo
shalo Member Posts: 1,521

I don't seem to have the knack.

Comments

• Yankus
    Yankus Member Posts: 638

Shoot ahead of where the survivors are going, don't shoot directly at them unless they are running in a straight line away from you. The vomit has travel time so if you shoot it at them while they are running sideways it will miss.

• KajdanKi
    KajdanKi Member Posts: 219

Dont try to follow , just shoot as if you are watering your plants. Her power is long enough to cover pretty good amount of space next to a survivor thus making it impossible to avoid

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

Try to spray more. Plague as quit a lot of "ammo" so you can shake your head from left to right quickly to cover more space and get more hits. Especially while you are using her red vomit this can get you more hits. Also sometimes aim higher, her vomit flys in an arc.

Finally: Aim ahead. Sometimes lack and travel time in combination can get you if you aim right at the survivor. Be generous with the stuff...you have a lot to give...

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

First of all, I see that you aim quite low. When I use Plague I usually aim more upper and spread my mouse during corrupt purge because even the small puke will be counted as a hit during the corrupt purge. Secondly, take your time when you use your vile purge. You need to charge more and be a little bit more patient. If you act so fast and have little charge, most of the survivors will avoid that so take your time.

• Guest1567432
    Guest1567432 Member Posts: 728

Hope that the servers let you get a hit.

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,521

Lead more, spray more, be patient, all good advice thanks. I'm too used to playing Trickster and Huntress where ammo is a thing.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Also, the hitbox of puke you see, is not the actual hitbox of it. Have fun

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024

Best dbd sentence is be generous you have a lot to give hahahaha