got my first 4k today!

Options

i play a scary amount of survivor, and finally decided to hop on killer today because i felt like it. ended up getting a 4k with huntress! definitely happy with myself. c:

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    Well done!
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

Glad you decided to play Huntress.

Try to play top tier killers if it is your first time. Bottom m1 killers are frustrating as hell.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Very nice!!! Huntress can be difficult to play at first but she's awesome!!! I still remember my first 4k. Ah no blink nurse, that was the day back when everyone was a fresh rank 20 (keep in mind it was on console release :lol:)
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Congrats!
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

Congrats and welcome to the dark side

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,678
    Options

@Delfador said:

Try to play top tier killers if it is your first time. Bottom m1 killers are frustrating as hell.

If he never plays killer then he's rank 20 and all killers are OP at rank 20. You could literally play any killer with no add ons or perks and get 4 kills at rank 20. Newbs are that bad. Congrats on your 4k though.

• TheCatLady
    TheCatLady Member Posts: 60
    Options
    Hell yeah 4k with Huntress, well done! <3 
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    If your gonna main huntress I have hours of live footage of me playing her when I first started playing killer I could link you the vids so you can get better note I'm on console and takes me a few games to get my aim
  • pastelhatchets
    pastelhatchets Member Posts: 9
    Options

@redsopine01 said:
    If your gonna main huntress I have hours of live footage of me playing her when I first started playing killer I could link you the vids so you can get better note I'm on console and takes me a few games to get my aim

i'd love to see your gameplay! and no worries, im on console as well. c:

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,664
    Options

Congratulations!

I hope it is the first of many!

• Delfador
    Options

@Dreamnomad said:

@Delfador said:

If he never plays killer then he's rank 20 and all killers are OP at rank 20. You could literally play any killer with no add ons or perks and get 4 kills at rank 20. Newbs are that bad. Congrats on your 4k though.

All killers are op at rank 20 but if he plays all killers, he can't become really good with one or two before reaching fun ranks.

He can play badly and learn the nurse at low ranks, they will bully his nurse at rank 1 though. Learning difficult killers at low ranks is better imo but you are right as well.

• purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661
    Options

@Delfador said:

Nurse is definitely not for someone just starting killer. Billy is ok if you run up against potatoes, but even then I still think neither of them are good for baby killers. Huntress is even a little hard in terms of learning hatchet throws. LF, Freddy, Myers, Wraith and Hag are good starter killers. Much less most of them work well at rank 20-10.

• purebalance
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Dreamnomad said:

@Delfador said:

All killers are op at rank 20 but if he plays all killers, he can't become really good with one or two before reaching fun ranks.

He can play badly and learn the nurse at low ranks, they will bully his nurse at rank 1 though. Learning difficult killers at low ranks is better imo but you are right as well.

True, but more than likely he/she won't be rank 1 any time soon and can switch to nurse after the first 50 games or so which won't give him rank 1.

• Delfador
    Options

@purebalance said:

@Delfador said:

@Dreamnomad said:

@Delfador said:

True, but more than likely he/she won't be rank 1 any time soon and can switch to nurse after the first 50 games or so which won't give him rank 1.

Yeah he definitely shouldn't play killers until he learns the maps first. I think it is best to start to learn difficult killers at yellow ranks.

For somebody that has FPS history, huntress is one of the best choices for beginners though.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • purebalance
    Options

@Delfador said:

@purebalance said:

@Delfador said:

@Dreamnomad said:

@Delfador said:

Yeah he definitely shouldn't play killers until he learns the maps first. I think it is best to start to learn difficult killers at yellow ranks.

For somebody that has FPS history, huntress is one of the best choices for beginners though.

Eh not so much in that there's a lot more involved than just aim and shoot. If anything they might have more trouble with here due to the hatchet mechanic being way different than a bullet.

• redsopine01
    Options

@redsopine01 said:

i'd love to see your gameplay! and no worries, im on console as well. c:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NL9C_aCP0h4#searching there you go this should be my first huntress game with more after
  • redsopine01
    Options
    Ah lol not my first then but still early for me
  • redsopine01
    Options

@Delfador said:

@purebalance said:

@Delfador said:

@Dreamnomad said:

@Delfador said:

Eh not so much in that there's a lot more involved than just aim and shoot. If anything they might have more trouble with here due to the hatchet mechanic being way different than a bullet.

That's true the trick is timing when they drop pallets vault or are on the stairs when they can't run past you
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

congrats, your new goal is get a 4k with nurse without blinking

-see you in the fog

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

So as a sruvivor main, did you get your 4K by playing "nicely" as survivors see it? I struggle as Huntress but was fortunate enough to encounter a suicidal SWF team to get Adept Huntress and I didn't have to resort to camping or tunnelling as they all came to me.

However, I am thoroughly ashamed about how I got Adept Legion!

• redsopine01
    Options

So as a sruvivor main, did you get your 4K by playing "nicely" as survivors see it? I struggle as Huntress but was fortunate enough to encounter a suicidal SWF team to get Adept Huntress and I didn't have to resort to camping or tunnelling as they all came to me.

My way is basement hook power hit them down the stairs and wait at them because there gonna go down no matter what hehe 
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    Rock on! May your aim always be true!
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@pastelhatchets said:
    i play a scary amount of survivor, and finally decided to hop on killer today because i felt like it. ended up getting a 4k with huntress! definitely happy with myself. c:

Congratulations!!!

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options
    Good job! :) 
  • brock
    brock Member Posts: 305
    Options

Nice.

• pastelhatchets
    pastelhatchets Member Posts: 9
    Options

@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

yes! i absolutely hate being camped/tunneled and decided to treat others with respect this time. i avoided being too close to the hook unless i was 100% sure a survivor was waiting for a save nearby. their team was pretty good, too! i didn't see their dwight half the time and there was a claudette that i kept not noticing until i walked into her. xD

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

congrats, your new goal is get a 4k with nurse without blinking

-see you in the fog

Already did that back when I first started playing.... what now??? 0_0 
  • AtomicCPU3
    AtomicCPU3 Member Posts: 28
    Options

@pastelhatchets said:

GOOD..GOOD LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU!

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

@purebalance said:

@Delfador said:

@purebalance said:

@Delfador said:

@Dreamnomad said:

@Delfador said:

That is one spicy banned.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options
    congrats!
  • Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469
    Options

Now you have a taste for blood ... INDULGE IN IT!!!! Welcome to the dark side!

Heeheeeheee...

Good job btw!

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:

@purebalance said:

@Delfador said:

@purebalance said:

@Delfador said:

@Dreamnomad said:

@Delfador said:

That is one spicy banned.

He got it because of his posts about people killing themselves on hook.