Update Avatars

Options

Nothing too big, I just wanna see more avatars. Can you at least add the newer killers that's been released already?

Comments

• AtomicCPU3
    AtomicCPU3 Member Posts: 28
    Options

@Gamzello said:
    Nothing too big, I just wanna see more avatars. Can you at least add the newer killers that's been released already?

we NEED joey

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Options

@Gamzello said:

we NEED joey

Yeah for Legion icons why is there only ONE out of the other three diwnwjbssb.
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,197
    Options

wouldn't mind seeing Susie btw why I always see Susie with pink hair in artwork/cosplay not the green haired one I like the green one purple hoodie better. which is her default?

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@NekoGamerX said:
    wouldn't mind seeing Susie btw why I always see Susie with pink hair in artwork/cosplay not the green haired one I like the green one purple hoodie better. which is her default?

I like green too, however pink hair is canon. If you squint really hard at the teaser poster, you can see Susie with pink hair.

• NekoGamerX
    Options

@Shad03 said:

@NekoGamerX said:

I like green too, however pink hair is canon. If you squint really hard at the teaser poster, you can see Susie with pink hair.

welp the green haired could be canon too people color they hair all the time also I don't like counting it because to get it you have to spend really money and with eddy and Susie green haired you don't have too.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@NekoGamerX said:

@Shad03 said:

@NekoGamerX said:

welp the green haired could be canon too people color they hair all the time also I don't like counting it because to get it you have to spend really money and with eddy and Susie green haired you don't have too.

Just cause it's canon doesn't mean you should have to forsake green. And you asked which was her default, to which I replied with pink.

• NekoGamerX
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Shad03 said:

@NekoGamerX said:

@Shad03 said:

@NekoGamerX said:

Just cause it's canon doesn't mean you should have to forsake green. And you asked which was her default, to which I replied with pink.

true also you can't tell or I can't tell lol I was looking at the teaser poster can see her green hoodie I think I can't see the hair tho.

wonder she get other hair colors.