Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What could a new game mode even be?

It's hard to imagine what a new game mode could be in a game like dbd, I know plenty of people have suggested repairing a car but I feel that wouldn't really be it. However I'm not sure how different the node would be, there would have to be looping as usual, a killer. So what do you all think could possibly be added as a new game mode?

Comments

• ActualPainedFrog
    ActualPainedFrog Applicant Posts: 279

Bare bones (No perks, items, or add-ons can be brought.)

2v8.

1v1 Cowshed.

• the_honey_badger
    the_honey_badger Member Posts: 111

I feel like a 2v8 would be really hard to balance tbh.

Nice otz reference.

• ActualPainedFrog
    ActualPainedFrog Applicant Posts: 279

I just want the pure chaos a 2v8 mode, also getting creative with the killer combo's would be pretty fun.

• MegHasDirtyLegs
    MegHasDirtyLegs Member Posts: 14

Sandbag Mode:

4v1 the objective is to be the last remaining survivor.

Gens do not power exit gates, instead it is the ONLY way you can heal (Self Care rates). Once the Gens are "done", no more healing from that particular one. Failed skill checks obviously set you back on your heal progress.

Opens up the game where Killers don't feel so lonely anymore, because betraying your fellow survivors is the best way to win.

Killers near hooks will bleed BP, which in turn will be given to the survivor on the hook. Unhooking people will increase the BP you earn significantly or perhaps you earn a key to open chests for items.

Crows appear on immersed survivors much more quickly, and stays with them significantly longer.

Survivor Vote option to end game, incase the Killer decides to slug and hold game hostage.

It eliminates a lot of the elements people hate about the game.

Mystery Mode:

All perks, items and addons are randomly assigned to Killers and Survivors.

Eliminates the whole META problem. Just a goofy mode where you let RNGesus determine your fate.

Part of the fun would be ending up with "No Mither" and "For the People" in one game, and perhaps a full META build in another.

Training Mode: <---At the very least this one!

No bot AI. It can be 4 Dwights in T poses for all I care.

Just a mode where we can practice Killer powers, practice efficient looping with a survivor or explore the maps. It's starting to get annoying when people ask you to join a KYF game because they want to try something out on a new killer build.