The number of survivor escaping out of 45 games Stats of a high mmr solo survivor

Myla
Myla Member Posts: 1,551
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

I wrote my Stats on a notepad whenever I play solo survivor and it's survivor sided. This was made from December 18, 2021 to January 15 2022. I got bored of the game and I don't want to play DBD anymore at least until the new killer comes out but since I put some effort on this I'll just throw it out there and be done with it. Some don't care but I'm just doing this for myself and maybe you're interested in stats of randoms. The perk I was using is the usual Circle of healing, Dead hard, Resillience and Borrowed time.

I use this perks because circle of healing boosts the randoms overall efficiency if they're healthy at all times and makes them last longer in chases. Dead hard is well dead hard. Resillience because I keep getting robbed in the window vaults. Borrowed time so Killers can get punished for camping and gives the one getting tunneled a chance to survive

NUMBER OF SURVIVOR THAT ESCAPED

4 man Escape = 23 Times

3 man Escape = 12 Times

2 man Escape = 7 Times

1 man Escape = 1 Times

All Dead = 2 times

TOTAL ESCAPEES = 136/180 75.56%

TIMES I DIED

10 Times = 22.22% Death rate

TIMES I ESCAPED

35 Times = 76.087% Escape rate

Solo queue is fine and game is survivor sided if all the survivors are actually good. Bye Hollow knight is a great game.

Comments

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

I agree that the game is survivor sided when survivors are focused on winning and don't mess around.

I disagree about solo q being completely fine tho.

• Myla

That's the players in SEA, they're really gen happy. Often times three gen popping in first chase and the team has to do absolutely mess up to throw it at that point.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

Tbf, they hard throw for content... and they find doing gens mind-numbingly boring.

• Myla
    edited January 2022

I don't main anything. It's pretty silly to main stuff in this game and play only one side. But I did several times admit that I'm a blight main that plays Survivor now most of the time since it is relaxing. (By main because that's the killer I use a lot)

• talama
    talama Member Posts: 13

Even if i was to take your stats seriously (high mmr killers getting a 4k twice in 45 games against solo q survs?) they still are completely biased and skewed and pretending to infer something about the state of the game (solo q is fine) just show bias and ignorance.

I can post otz 50 wins streaks and claim that the game is 100% killer sided but that doensn't make it true.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

"If the survivors are actually good",

I believe that is the important statement.

I just don't have the same experience, consistently.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    edited January 2022

I am playing solo survivor too. I am average maybe (I am good at loops and i am doing gens if killer is not chasing me). And if my team is good i have chance to escape. But my max escape rate is probably around 50%.

75% escape rate is not common for solo-q. You can't generalize this.

• FeelsBadMan
    FeelsBadMan Member Posts: 570

This thread is brought to you by the same person who claims "Alchemist Ring is balanced" and "When will they Buff Nurse?"

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Why is it silly? I main killer because I don’t find playing survivor all that fun in comparison. It’s not like the game is a job where I need to do crosstraining to get paid more, I’ll play the side I enjoy playing.

• Ricauldron
    Ricauldron Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2022

The game is completely survivor sided.No matter what Ozt says. You do a very good thing leaving the game. I leaved too and im very happy. Leave the game for this rat kids that only play one side and cry,and cry,to nerf the other side and for their stupid developers. The game is very boring. As killer you have to play in a very boring way to be effective. And to win as survivor too. It has no sense to play a game that is estresful and boring. I dont have to do a experiment to note how broken is a survivor team that play normaly and not being monkeys

• Stealthyfeng123
    Stealthyfeng123 Member Posts: 76

Idk what kind of killer you get but at monday i got 12 blights and 7 nurses

In total not even ones is no one died 2 times hatch and ones a three man escape

Tuesday

2 onis ones one escapes

17 blighs one round everyone escapes

Three times to two escapes ,one time a hatch escape

9 nurses 3 times everyones escapes ,one hatch escape

3 plagues all 4K

1 Huntress 4K

Wednesday

8 blights 7 4K one hatch escape

5 nurses 2 time everone escaped rest 4K

Deathslinger just dcd

2 Huntresses both three man escape

2 hags one 4K, one everyone escapes

1 Wraith a hatch escape but he let the last escape

Thursday

19 blights several times the same players

3 hatch escapes two times they give them hatch, 2 three man escapes, 2 times everyone escapes, 1 time 2 escapes and one blight dcs rest 4k

9 nurses

8 times 4K one dc

Oni three times the same player

Three 4Ks

Friday(worst day for me)

23 blights

19 4Ks

Ones everyone escapes three times hatch

I couldnt count how often i got the same players i see literally everyday the same

13 nurses

3 dcs

2 times everyone escapes, 1 time three man escape, one time two escapes, rest 4K

1 oni

One hatch escape

5 plagues

3 times a 4k one time two man escapes, one time everyone escapes

2 clowns

Both zero K with pinky on top

3 tricksters

3 4ks

Huntress 2

Ones everyone escapes one 4K

I had a lot of times this week and was bored af in the week thats why i could count them

• Stealthyfeng123
    Stealthyfeng123 Member Posts: 76

I would Support a base kit buff just to have a other killer to play against four mans with brand new parts and four dhs

Blight is getting boring xD

• Posh_xp
    Posh_xp Member Posts: 18

I've actually talked about this before; generators are super boring and outdated

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

Hollow knight is one of the best games I've ever played. I went into it expecting nothing at all and was blown away.

I agree that solo queue is fine. I escape maybe like 30% of the time? But I always have fun playing survivor regardless. The escapes feel ancillary.

• Myla

Thing is you're focusing on your escape rate which is 50% pretty good and balanced. But how many survivor in that match escaped exactly? My stats as you can tell survivor have the overwhelming victory with like 3 matches that could be considered the killer won and 7 draws. I died 10 times and if I recall it was the Survivor team's victory most of the time regardless I was just poor bloke that the killer could secure a kill on but it was still a win in the survivor team.

• Myla

Yeah it's why I made a topic like this.

In SEA people are gen happy. There are times where some pepega can't loop the killer for 30 seconds but those matches just end with 3 survivors escaping. Normally a killer would secure two kills in that scenario but I just played my cards right with the random and Borrowed time carried it to 3 people escaping.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933

"high MMR"

Can you please share with us how to see our personal MMR? Thanks

• Myla

It's silly when you use "WhOa yOu'Re A SuRvIvOr/KiLlEr MAIN?" as an argument point. It's a dumb mindset and I just pointed it out. You can play whatever you want but when you use that Main Card argument sorry but that's just idiotic in my opinion. As I said before I play a lot of Survivor now but I have rigorously played killer a lot before that.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Pretty much everyone is high MMR now, I think.

MMR never resets, so much like how the old Rank system functioned, there are a lot of people at the soft-cap. This can be shown through past experiences as well. We saw that for around the first month after SBMM was implemented, my games were noticeably harder. It took forever to find lobbies and the matches were extremely unfun, but the actual skill level of who I was playing matched up with my own fairly well.

Now? It's worse than old Red Ranks.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,039
    edited January 2022

Yeah, only 2 4Ks in 45 games. If you make up numbers, just make them a bit more realistic.

You must be playing in tournaments. And getting those results while playing Solo, which is the most unrealiable thing in the game.

I doubt it until I see some gameplay. (Let alone - how do you know you are at high MMR? And since when does high MMR mean anything? We know it is not skill-based)

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933

I was obviously being sarcastic. Saying you're high MMR is basically like the new "I'm red ranks". It means nothing other than boost ones ego, but it really doesn't prove any point

• Pulsar

I haven't had an opportunity to mention it, but what did you think of the stats I took over 200 games?

I can upload the PDF of the raw updated spreadsheet, if you'd like.

• DarthRevan21
    DarthRevan21 Member Posts: 73

An intelligent and actually skilled Surv main!

• Aven_Fallen

Did you open a Thread with them? If yes, link me to it, otherwise it might be too much Off-Topic.

If not, feel free to upload it, I have not seen it yet.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

If you focus on gens only then all 5 gens are done in less than 5 minutes. Hell, most of my solo survivor matches go like 2-3 gens are completed by the time reaches the first hook. Now the only question is, if we are about to 3 gen us or not. If not, then the killer gets a total of 2-4 hooks by the time the gates are powered.

Streamers having a lower escape rate might come, because they have to "entertain" their viewers and just hugging gens and escape is boring af.

• Pulsar
    edited January 2022

Yeah, I did. The issue is that my stats were originally on paper, so I had to convert them over by hand to a spreadsheet, which was, uh, less than fun.

I just edited it to have the link to the updated PDF at the bottom, so the stats aren't accurate as I have an extra 66 games on the spreadsheet that came AFTER I published the data.

• Aven_Fallen

Thank you!

I will have a look and comment in the other Thread, maybe this afternoon (my time).

Just glimpsed about it, a Huntress with 11 Hooks and a 4K on The Game, strong player.

(But overall it looks like MMR is doing nothing. There are solid Killers followed by some who only get 1 Hook..)

• Pulsar

Yep, that was pretty much my conclusion. MMR isn't doing much of anything, it would seem. However, in the grand scheme of things, it's still a ludicrously small sample size, which is why the project is ongoing.

Also yeah, that Huntress may or may not have been a streamer. They were very good. Me and my buddy got absolutely wrecked.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Oh I agree there, trying to insult people who main one side or the other is dumb,