Does Hag need nerf?

Options
SayianDlight
SayianDlight Member Posts: 10

I personally hate playing against hag because of her having a lot of traps that can be countered with a flashlight or crouching. The thing is that you sometimes don't take flashlight with you and crouching reduces your speed significantly, so you want to avoid doing that. She has a lot of traps to hold and place, and it slows the game really bad.

Does Hag need nerf? 56 votes

Yes, she needs a big nerf
1%
CashelP14 1 vote
Yes, some small nerfs will make it better
33%
Seiko300TapeKnotbrokedownpalaceAven_FallenRullisiMrPenguinAhoyWolfValikbjorksnasTatariuJay_WhyaskglitchboiChilli_man2400GuiltiiHaunterofShadowsAurelleRBC_RehsuSayianDlightBothSidesEnjoyer 19 votes
I don't think so
17%
Taigaanonymous31337ThePoliceNoOneKnowsNovaQwQwViktor1853PSPHex_IgnoredDeadByStreetlightMarc_123 10 votes
Nah bro
28%
Gibberishmusstang62Dr_LoomisCornpopers_Evandugmangetuy45u4iuAdjathaHeaderGannTMDwightFairfieldHex_Saltshinobu149Tr1nityGarlicRiceDeadSacrificeCal28 16 votes
She's balanced well
17%
LaMupfelReikoMoriGeneralVGlamourousLeviathanSuzuKRThr_ustThatOneDemoPlayerXendritchAstridAkiranaya 10 votes

Comments

• SayianDlight
    SayianDlight Member Posts: 10
    Options

And it does depend on maps too. But still, the amount of her traps is not little though

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,323
    Options
    I don't think so

But she need some as they can activated fast by just running past if you know where they are. It is not like trapper.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,990
    Options

The 1 change she needs is the traps around hooks.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    Options
    She's balanced well

She's one of the more balanced killers in the game with a counterplay mechanic built in. People just don't use it.

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 931
    Options
    I don't think so

she is fine as she is now

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Yes, she needs a big nerf

Where's the delete option?

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

Just make her camping game less strong.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,987
    Options

Prevent her from trapping within a short range of a hook. That's all I think she needs.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options
    I don't think so

Reduce her camping capabilities while make it so her traps can't be destroyed by flash lights.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

She needs a couple of changes, but she doesn't need nerfed to the ground.

• GarlicRice
    GarlicRice Member Posts: 118
    Options
    Nah bro

I think she's fine as she is personally.

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443
    Options
    Nah bro

Being annoying to play against doesn't constitute the need for a nerf. Nerfs should be used to balance elements of the game that are overpowered. If you removed the crouch element then her traps are pointless. She has so many counters that she really doesn't need a nerf

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

If they made her have a cooldown on trap use, they can limit her snowball while also allowing for items to play around.

If they are keen on a rework, they can give her another trap type that can be switched at any time. This would make her more interesting to play as and play against. Hopefully her secondary trap or item can match her lore.

Regardless, by tweaking a reset time to her traps, this alone would make Hag players have to pick and choose how they approach situations without being able to smack 8 health states out of a team in under 30 seconds.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Nah bro

As much as I HATE Hag, I honestly don't think she needs any changes as of right now.

• shinobu149
    shinobu149 Member Posts: 142
    Options
    Nah bro

Stop nerfing killers because you cant beat them a lot of a class killers getting nerfed because people cry over them then complain that they are weak and boring its annoying