Why does legion have 110% movement speed and not 115?

If they're power is meant to just injure they shouldn't be so slow

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Because their power improve their movement to a level that's on par with Nurse's.

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    se05239 said:

Because their power improve their movement to a level that's on par with Nurse's.

You mean 95% movement
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Fenrir said:
    se05239 said:

You mean 95% movement
    He means during a nurse blink. Legion really is quick when in frenzy. 
  • CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

Why doesnt billy have 110 speed and not 115?

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@CornChip said:
    Why doesnt billy have 110 speed and not 115?

because he'd be garbage with 110

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

Because the first hit is essentially free so being able to chase like most other Killers is probably a bit much.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Because running is hard, man.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

Once Hillbilly is nerfed to 110% Legion and Spirit being 110% will be acceptable imo.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Why the hell does everyone think Billy needs nerfs?

Because someone has to take Freddy's place and Bubba is too smart too.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Because someone has to take Freddy's place and Bubba is too smart too.

Will Fredbear at least leave his sweater with Billy? Poor Billy has been wearing the same tattered shirt since he was a little boy ;(
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

poor players who can't handle even a tiny challenge

• micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95

He simply doesn't need 115 to be viable.

He is good enough at 110, if you use frenzy and hit once and run up to the survivor then cancel frenzy you will get to the survivor faster than a 115 killer would.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Try Cold Dirt or Joey's Mixtape. It will reduce your stun when getting out of Frenzy, pretty strong add-ons, even better than Frank's Mixtape tbh.
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

@Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:
    Once Hillbilly is nerfed to 110% Legion and Spirit being 110% will be acceptable imo.

+1
    Hillbilly has a 230% chainsaw speed with an insta down that 99% of the times goes through windows and stills 115%. He deserves a huge nerf. 110% base movement speed or a huge decrease to his chainsaw movement speed. Spirit deserves a lot more 115% than Hillbilly, Legion too

Except Billy's power takes a lot more skill to land than you think, and it isn't as crazy as going through walls and such like Nurse's power.

The only time Billy's chainsaw takes 0 skill is when the Survivor has miserably failed and allowed Billy to ride up on his booty. That isn't because Billy is OP, it's because you messed up. In a game that allows Survivors to make a million mistakes, all Killers should have a way to quickly take out Survivors, like with Trapper's traps, Clown's Gas, Nurse's Blink, Legion's Frenzy etc.

Plus Billy's power is completely useless in the loop if you actually use your brain.

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Wow, what an original suggestion...
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Schorts94 said:

Not all killers are supposed to be viable (sadly)

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    edited January 2019
    Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1
    Hillbilly has a 230% chainsaw speed with an insta down that 99% of the times goes through windows and stills 115%. He deserves a huge nerf. 110% base movement speed or a huge decrease to his chainsaw movement speed. Spirit deserves a lot more 115% than Hillbilly, Legion too

Hillbilly is probably the most balanced Killer, if not nurse. Who else should combat swf groups and win if not billy (and nurse)? Billy is for me the blueprint of what Kilker should have: normal speed and high map pressure.
    And even with that, really optimal esports swf teams can give him a hard time. Watch Marth's depip squad and look how they stomp a known hillbilly player who is known as beeing very good.
    Post edited by Mandy on
  • Axelson
    Axelson Member Posts: 86
    edited January 2019

Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

Hillbilly is probably the most balanced Killer, if not nurse. Who else should combat swf groups and win if not billy (and nurse)? Billy is for me the blueprint of what Kilker should have: normal speed and high map pressure.
    And even with that, really optimal esports swf teams can give him a hard time. Watch Marth's depip squad and look how they stomp a known hillbilly player who is known as beeing very good.

Can you please don't insult me? I don't remember when i insulted someone because her opinion. It's my opinion, if you don't like it then don't say nothing, thanks. Not all the people can have the same opinion as you or as me, you have to respect other people opinions too.

Post edited by Mandy on
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    edited January 2019
    Axelson said:
    • > @DwightsLifeMatters said:
      > Axelson said:
      >
      >
      > @Bbbrian2013 said:
      >
      > Once Hillbilly is nerfed to 110% Legion and Spirit being 110% will be acceptable imo.
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > +1
      >
      > Hillbilly has a 230% chainsaw speed with an insta down that 99% of the times goes through windows and stills 115%. He deserves a huge nerf. 110% base movement speed or a huge decrease to his chainsaw movement speed. Spirit deserves a lot more 115% than Hillbilly, Legion too
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >  Hillbilly is probably the most balanced Killer, if not nurse. Who else should combat swf groups and win if not billy (and nurse)? Billy is for me the blueprint of what Kilker should have: normal speed and high map pressure.
      > And even with that, really optimal esports swf teams can give him a hard time. Watch Marth's depip squad and look how they stomp a known hillbilly player who is known as beeing very good.

Can you please don't insult me? I don't remember when i insulted someone because her opinion. It's my opinion, if you don't like it then don't say nothing, thanks. Not all the people can have the same opinion as you or as me, you have to respect other people opinions too.

I don't respect opinions who have no reasonable ground without any experience but cry for "huge nerfs"
    Post edited by Mandy on
  • ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Cause he'd essentially be a 115% movement killer with an constant instadown. That would be too much.

• ad19970

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

Are you absolutely stupid? Hillbilly is probably the most balanced Killer, if not nurse. Who else should combat swf groups and win if not billy (and nurse)? Billy is for me the blueprint of what Kilker should have: normal speed and high map pressure.

I'm curious. Aren't these videos from Marth's depip squad made before the many buffs to killers? Especially the last mid-chapter patch.
    I agree that right now at least Hillbilly doesn't need nerfing, especially not 110% movement speed. Nurse is overpowered though in my opinion.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

Are you absolutely stupid? Hillbilly is probably the most balanced Killer, if not nurse. Who else should combat swf groups and win if not billy (and nurse)? Billy is for me the blueprint of what Kilker should have: normal speed and high map pressure.

Nurse is NOT balanced, she's overpowered. She hasn't got her nerfs yet because SWF hasn't been nerfed yet. Once all killers are at a good level, and SWF gets nerfed, she is GONE.

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469

Nice B8 M8 .... You are on a roll with these.

Its because they want you to rely more on frenzy for chases.

• Poweas

@Onionthing said:
    Nice B8 M8 .... You are on a roll with these.

Its because they want you to rely more on frenzy for chases.

I think he needs a ban. He's only posted on two other threads, he's 100% trolling.

• Snapshot
    Snapshot Member Posts: 914

@Poweas said:

Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

Nurse is NOT balanced, she's overpowered. She hasn't got her nerfs yet because SWF hasn't been nerfed yet. Once all killers are at a good level, and SWF gets nerfed, she is GONE.

The only things that have to go are additional blink addons.. nothing more

• DwightsLifeMatters
    edited January 2019
    Poweas said:

Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

Not gonna happen, keep dreaming. They nerfed her already back then. If they nerf her or billy, not only nurse and billy is gone but the veteran players like me aswell. And the devs know that.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@ad19970 said:
    Cause he'd essentially be a 115% movement killer with an constant instadown. That would be too much.

Billy is fine though

• Poweas

@Snapshot said:

@Poweas said:

Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

Er, no.

She will need a rework soon. I don't want her to have one because I'm quite fond of her but she certainly will have to at some point. Her level of power is ridiculous.

• ad19970

@Master said:

@ad19970 said:

Billy is fine though

Eh what?

• DwightsLifeMatters
    Poweas said:

@Snapshot said:

@Poweas said:

Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

Er, no.

She will need a rework soon. I don't want her to have one because I'm quite fond of her but she certainly will have to at some point. Her level of power is ridiculous.

She has a high skill cap, only 2% of the community is playing her. She is the ONLY killer who can compete with optimal e sport survivors, and even with her your win isn't guaranteed. She doesn't need any nerf. Only the additional blink addons are disgusting and should be removed or reworked to something completely different. Period.
  • ad19970

@Poweas said:

@Snapshot said:

@Poweas said:

Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

Er, no.

Especially if they plan on nerfing gen rush, which so many killer mains want. I wouldn't mind a second objective, but Nurse would need some heavy nerfing if that ever happens. Other top tier killers would need some nerfs as well though if a second objective were ever to happen.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    ad19970 said:

@Poweas said:

@Snapshot said:

@Poweas said:

Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

Er, no.

Especially if they plan on nerfing gen rush, which so many killer mains want. I wouldn't mind a second objective, but Nurse would need some heavy nerfing if that ever happens. Other top tier killers would need some nerfs as well though if a second objective were ever to happen.

Let us first get solo and swf to an equal level (-> as close as possible) before even thinking about a second objective, let alone a nurse nerf.
  • Poweas

Poweas said:

@Snapshot said:

@Poweas said:

Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

Er, no.

She has a high skill cap, only 2% of the community is playing her. She is the ONLY killer who can compete with optimal e sport survivors, and even with her your win isn't guaranteed. She doesn't need any nerf. Only the additional blink addons are disgusting and should be removed or reworked to something completely different. Period.

You're joking about the skill cap right? There's a lot of people who can play Nurse, most just choose not to. I don't myself because I find her boring. Last time I played her was when I wanted to get to rank 1, about a week ago. Doesn't mean that if I go into a game after a few months of not playing her, I'm going to play like a rank 20 Trapper.

Spirit has a HIGH skill cap. Nurse has a moderate one. There's quite a big difference.

And you're missing my point, soon (1-2 years) if things go to plan, pretty much every killer will be great, SWF and Solo gap would be closed, every killer would be able to keep up and kill at least 2 out of 4 of the survivors which is what it should be in many peoples opinion, 2 dead, 2 alive.

She doesn't need a nerf RIGHT NOW but give it a 1-2 years and she'll definitely need a nerf. Or maybe a rework.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    Poweas said:

Poweas said:

@Snapshot said:

@Poweas said:

Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

Er, no.

You're joking about the skill cap right? There's a lot of people who can play Nurse, most just choose not to. I don't myself because I find her boring. Last time I played her was when I wanted to get to rank 1, about a week ago. Doesn't mean that if I go into a game after a few months of not playing her, I'm going to play like a rank 20 Trapper.

Spirit has a HIGH skill cap. Nurse has a moderate one. There's quite a big difference.

And you're missing my point, soon (1-2 years) if things go to plan, pretty much every killer will be great, SWF and Solo gap would be closed, every killer would be able to keep up and kill at least 2 out of 4 of the survivors which is what it should be in many peoples opinion, 2 dead, 2 alive.

She doesn't need a nerf RIGHT NOW but give it a 1-2 years and she'll definitely need a nerf. Or maybe a rework.

I juke every nurse to death who is "just" decent. You have to be very good (or use addons for additional blinks lol) 
    Spirit high skill cap? I mean, spirit is the only killer you can get you hits by literally standing still doing nothing, that's not skillful Imo.
    Currently spirit is just hard to play cuz of the f*cked up audio that's it. After that it's going to be ez pz again to track and down survivors while phase walking
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited January 2019

Why am I not surprised, people have a hard time facing Billy somehow.

At least Billy has a counter...

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    edited July 2019

Looks like it's that time again.
    The Nurse is not OP. She's never been OP. She does what she was designed to do according to the devs' own stated design intent for her, namely forcing survivors to actually try not to be found and lose the killer when they eventually get found instead of using exploits (infinites, then pallet loops). She doesn't need to be nerfed. If anything, she should be reverted to how she was originally, with 115% movement speed and 3 blinks as her baseline stats, mainly because her ridiculously slow movement speed (when she is not blinking) doesn't make her "more balanced" (no good Nurse travels the map without blinking, just like no good Hillbilly travels through Rotten fields without his chainsaw sprint). All it does is make things even more miserable for new Nurses and open a plethora of opportunities for survivors' shenanigans and bullying.

Post edited by Acromio on
  • Fenrir
    They are salty af
  • Fenrir
    Poweas said:

Axelson said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

+1

She will never be gone she is staying where she is at
  • nøbødy
    nøbødy Member Posts: 37
    Schorts94 said:

There's a PTB for a reason.