Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nurse changes

First off I'm really happy that the nurse received some good quality of life fixes. I think I've experienced the majority of the bugs that were listed in the patch notes at least once, so this will make playing her a lot smoother in the future.

I main nurse and have about 600 hours on her, so I feel like I've had a lot of time to get used to her kit before the latest update. I wanted to see if anyone else has noticed any subtle changes with the nurse after the last patch?

• There's a weird whirring/whooshing/breathing (hard to describe) noise that happens during every fatigue, while picking up survivors, hooking them, etc. It varies in loudness and can sometimes be a little distracting during chases, especially now that we can no longer look up during fatigue and have to rely more on sound. Is the new sound intentional?
  • Sometimes I hold my right click down before I come out of a blink so I can start charging my chain blink immediately. I've noticed after the new changes that there's occasionally a small delay in when it normally starts charging, and it's thrown me off a few times.
  • My short blinks don't seem to go as far as they used to. Sometimes when I'm immediately behind a survivor, and I do a short blink to close the gap, I end up in the same position as I started. I also find myself having to hold my blink a little longer than usual to blink through small objects,
  • Sometimes blinks and swings feel a bit clunky. This one is hard to explain. Sometimes my blink travel feels sped up. Sometimes I get a hit that I probably shouldn't have, or a delayed hit, or my lunge gets shortened on my screen but I still end up getting a hit. It could just be because blinks are a bit smoother or the timing is slightly different and I haven't adjusted to it though. I also seem to get M1 bug a bit more frequently, but it could also be a timing thing that I need to get used to.

It may just be me or my computer, and I may just have to get used to it, but I just wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone else has noticed anything different as well.

Comments

• Fuzzels
    Fuzzels Member Posts: 449

Yeah people are talking about little bugs, mostly with the second blink delay time you're talking about

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

Yeah, there's a bug thread for this atm.