This year Yui skin isn't too good.

Name_Unavailable
Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519
edited January 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Since Yui has 1 skin every year. This year skin isn't what we waited for. First her face reworked badly and now not giving her good skins..

What Yui mains did to you BHVR? Tell me everything...

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

I like her hair, but everything just looks like her normal outfits but recolored. I was actually hoping for a cool Yui skin. 🙁

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    edited January 2022

Because Yui is not popular, she has same destiny of other unpopular survivors.

End of the day, this is business and they will keep make cosmetics for popular survivors for more money. Feng, Nea, Meg, Dwight, Kate, Claudette etc.

I hope Yui gets better and more cosmetics this year.

• Chimp
    Chimp Applicant Posts: 384

BHVR just loves to straight up forget that some survivors exist lmao

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I don't use Yui but if I did I would buy it. Don't think it's that bad. Def scooping that Huntress and Meg one though. Feng's is cool but I hate her so pass.

• Name_Unavailable
    Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519

What if it is other way around? Feng and the rest are popular BECAUSE they have skin every month or two. When BHVR dosen't release any skin for X character players will start to pick them less.

• Astrian
    Astrian Member Posts: 320

Be me - disenfranchised Dead by Daylight player, but still a Yui main at heart

See BHVR has graced us with a new Yui cosmetic

God it's ugly

Even worse, it's biker themed.

Is this really all the character is about? Japan and Motorcycles?

Log off Dead by Daylight

Another Dripless Day as a Yui Main

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

It's definitely just a visual mess of crap stuck together.

• GillyBeannn
    GillyBeannn Member Posts: 554

Honestly, Yui's new skin has got me thinking about maining her next. I have a lot of ideas on how I want to customize her outfits, and I personally love the hair. It sucks though that she doesn't have the makeup in-game, but other than that I really like it. I love the crazy colors her clothes have as well.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,164

At least you have a decent skin that doesn't look like the rest of her gaderobe.

As a Jeff Main, I am maybe blessed with one skin in a year which is often almost the same like others (leather jacket+jeans). And I don't want to start about Adam.....

Sorry but there are some Survivors who need more attention than Yui.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

Sorry but just because other survivors need new skins more than Yui doesn't mean Yui also doesn't need more skins. Both aren't mutually exclusive, you know.

They just need to stop giving Feng and Meg so many skins. Of course people will play them more if they have the biggest wardrobe in the game VS lesser played characters who barely have any cosmetics.. But I still agree with you that Jeff and Adam need more love.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,164

At least Yui also had a Tome. Jeff had neither (no good cosmetics, no Halloween skin, no Tome, not even challenges). But you are right that some characters get too many skins (Meg, Kate, Feng, Nea, Legion, Spirit). All male characters in general are overlooked (except David and Felix maybe).

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

True. It's all or nothing when it comes to cosmetics.. either the survivor is some dev/cosmetics designer's favourite and they get all the cosmetics cough*Feng*cough or they're getting shafted and only get recolours of their basic outfits, or recolours of one of the few rare cosmetics they got over the years. And what's worse is, some of the cosmetics for the characters that get a ton of them are so ugly I can't believe they're actually charging money for them.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    edited February 2022

jeff got 5 variants of the same basic outfit, 2 unique cosmetics and then completely abandoned

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Jeff and Adam currently have much less when compared to even yui despite coming out earlier. They need them more

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,930

If they want me to play Yui, they should give her some cosmetics that I can identify with and have fun in.

Im not a biker, so she aint my style.

I like this:

Office Felix look