The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Objective toggle

MrBendiix
MrBendiix Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 37

So overall I like the option of the toggle, but in its current form it kinda sucks not gonna lie.

Its either all on toggle or all on hold.

All I really wanted from the system is toggle on gens rather than hold.

Unhooking with toggle is just a nightmare and a lot of the other actions are fast enough where hold feels fine.

So I would love the system expanded so we can pick which interactions are toggle and which are hold.

I feel that would make the overall experience of the system much better.

I doubt this will be read, made or considered but its worth a try.

Prove me wrong BHVR, I dare you.

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,707

I doubt this will be read, made or considered but its worth a try.

it’s been suggested before and I am pretty sure it has been read and considered. Though if it comes it will probably take some time as it is not really that trivial and there are many actions that can be considered, especially if you want to separate every killer interaction (repel crows, snap out of it, jigsaw boxes, fountains) as well..

• MrBendiix
    MrBendiix Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 37

That is fine, but they can start with the big ones tho, gens, healing, unhooking, cleansing totems, as those are in every match and then look into more interactions later.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

Agreed, there needs to be a separate toggle for different actions.

• Tiufal
    Tiufal Member Posts: 1,252

Proper settings? Hell no! We will never get something like this. Like, we can mute the lobby music but hundreds of other UI sounds cant be muted at all.