Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

found this really weird pallet "glitch"

fay13
fay13 Member Posts: 37
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

was playing this billy game on badham and whenever this yu jin drops a pallet , the pallet would be invisibly dropped but you can't break it or walk through it , i was billy i tried destroying it with my chainsaw but it didn't work , whenever a different survivor drops a pallet i can see it and break it , it was only that survivor who did this , when i asked her in endgame chat she said on her end the pallet was dropped , have you ever encountered something like this? this is a first for me.

Comments

• Fuzzels
    Fuzzels Member Posts: 449

Never seen nor heard of that happening but if you can get any video proof that would be interesting to see. Possibly a new hack but also sounds like it could have just been a crazy bug

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658

This is an old bug however it would only happen once in awhile and only with 1 pallet, not all of them. I believe the killer could still break them but it would still cause this weird collision

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

They've pulled maps out of rotation to fix that bug a few times. The Game, back when Pinhead first came out, had at least 1 of them, might have been two.

Have had it happen to me playing Killer though. It's annoying AF because you can do nothing about it and it becomes a safe area for Survivors. Just have to avoid that area of the map for the rest of the match if you can.